Feckin Plumbers !!!!!!

If it's an insurance job then your mum would only pay the insurance excess of 100 wouldn't she ?

Just got an update from my mum, £100 was actually the insurance excess, £150 was the actual repair and parts, and nearly £400 for "tracing the leaks" !!!! WTF ???

well your mam hasnt lost out then has she? all she loses on is the excess, the rest she will claim back.

wow iv done plumbing ever since leaving school and iv never had the heart to charge that much for small jobs nice to be able to charge that much but couldnt doit to some lady

wow iv done plumbing ever since leaving school and iv never had the heart to charge that much for small jobs nice to be able to charge that much but couldnt doit to some lady

that's the difference between u and 'them'

it's rip off Britain m8 ... join in or be bullied into working for hardly anything ...

on the other hand, british people never forget a favor, remember that first

:)

that's the difference between u and 'them'

it's rip off Britain m8 ... join in or be bullied into working for hardly anything ...

on the other hand, british people never forget a favor, remember that first

:)

yeah i agree fully. Sorted my mates bathroom out moving his bath and fitting it right and his sink, cos some fool said he could doit charged him £300 and did a P%££ poor job. I said just give £20 to sort it and it would have to be when i had free time. Took me about 4 hours lol, by time i was done with all the little extra bits he asked for like a shelf behind the bath to be tiled lol. But i now get staff discount at a big computer shop. didnt want to name them i think they suck as a company, but im sure you know who i mean (Pieace Crap World) theres a clue ;). And my comp sorted out when ever i if i ever need it as he a comp tech :)

Back