Feckin Plumbers !!!!!!

on thursday i was called out to a old ladies house
her radiator was hanging of the wall,
so i had to empty it ,re hang it fill it up.
fixed a leak on her bath,
and fixed her tolet.
i was there about 1 hour
charged her £30.

looks like i will have to start putting my prices up:banana::banana::banana:

dave:CRYBABY:

Send an email to BBC rougue traders.. Get them investigate it.. And as said before contact trading standards..

You could of had the leaks fixed and the full bathroom retilled for that price :)

normally takes us 15 mins to rip out a full suite and bout 1hr (depending on unforseen mishaps) to fit a new one :)

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

the other day there was 3 of us ripped the washhand basin bath and toilet

for speed the bath was melted with a hammer :)

2 fully qual'd plumbers and me the labourer :) it was only a wee bathroom we aint put the new in yet

15 mins it took us from em switching the water off at the stop cock under the floor to me switching it back on

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

the other day there was 3 of us ripped the washhand basin bath and toilet

for speed the bath was melted with a hammer :)

2 fully qual'd plumbers and me the labourer :) it was only a wee bathroom we aint put the new in yet

15 mins it took us from em switching the water off at the stop cock under the floor to me switching it back on

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Thats the side effects to taking speed, smoke some weed instead It would proberly take you a week to turn the water off!

At least you could charge more. LOL

Thanks for all the advice guys, I am back over in Jockland in just over a week so going to have a serious chat with my mum, she is one of those "I don't want to annoy anyone" kind of people.

Think I will try the direct approach first before trading standards

no mate ypu cant do that, did she sign a contract? probably not. you cant get them done for that. she(fubars mum) could have refused to pay or even asked for a quote. sorry to sound in this guys favour but i am not, this is the system and theren is nothing you can do about it. fubar no hard fellings against you mate. you should ALWAYS ask for a quote or estimate(guesstimate)

And stipulate a maximum you are prepared to pay before they need to discuss it with you again, a plumber self employed in the south can charge around 75 notes an hour, so it is best to check and agree in advance an amount for a set period of time. I would refuse to pay any more to him and let him take me to court!

normally takes us 15 mins to rip out a full suite and bout 1hr (depending on unforseen mishaps) to fit a new one :)

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Bollox ill go with the rip out time but fook me you must be as rough as arseholes

take me on as an apprentice and you will see my plumbing skills lol (no sick jokes please)

the 1hr fit was the quickest its took us to fit a bath and a toilet once out with the old and in with the new usign speedfit :)

an Elite Plumbing Team

lol Mon The Well

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

take me on as an apprentice and you will see my plumbing skills lol (no sick jokes please)

the 1hr fit was the quickest its took us to fit a bath and a toilet once out with the old and in with the new usign speedfit :)

an Elite Plumbing Team

lol Mon The Well

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

lmao spot the man that works for the council

Speedfit's ok as long as its under floorboards or behind boxing but plumbing upto appliances with it that's just rough as arsehole's

By the way fubar yer mam was well and truly stung if i was gone by dinner id of charged £80 at the tops, spent £20 in the pub and told the misses id had a rough day and only made 60 quid. Sounds like this **** was about £613 short on his holiday money to me

Last edited:
Using speedfit aint proper plumbing.

well its pushfit bloody edit button was away before i realized my mistake :( the polypipe and pushfit fittings for water

but when its gas its always copper and yorkies that is used

now thats old skool plumbing

btw i dont work for the council thats how i'm always asking for an apprenticeship

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

well its pushfit bloody edit button was away before i realized my mistake :( the polypipe and pushfit fittings for water

but when its gas its always copper and yorkies that is used

now thats old skool plumbing

btw i dont work for the council thats how i'm always asking for an apprenticeship

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

is that also why no-ones taking you on? :Laugh:

Just got an update from my mum, £100 was actually the insurance excess, £150 was the actual repair and parts, and nearly £400 for "tracing the leaks" !!!! WTF ???

Just got an update from my mum, £100 was actually the insurance excess, £150 was the actual repair and parts, and nearly £400 for "tracing the leaks" !!!! WTF ???

they seen yer maw a mile away bud :( Name and Shame!!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

so it was an insurance job then m8 ???????

Back