Feckin neighbours

pootas

Inactive User
Reaction score
Live in a terraced house...One side is really nice family no trouble at all...Other side are a pain in the ass constantly arguing and playing music full blast...Other night woke me up at 4am..Next night 11.30pm...

Anyways today I'm at home and they start shouting at the top of their voices...After about 40 mins of this I went around and knocked door...Daughter answered and I politely asked her to keep the noise down...Next minute the mother comes out screaming at me calling me everyname under the sun and also some other stuff I couldn't understand...Think it was Urdu as they are Asian...Anyways she tells me where to get off and I laughed and told her to learn some respect...She slams the door telling me she is gonna call the police...

Hour later police turn up after she alleged I damaged the front door by kicking and punching it...Now I'm 15 1/2st and bench press 140kg so if I had hit it I would have really damaged it...Copper states she saw me do it after she closed the door...I asked how could she see if door was closed?? In all fairness to copper he said he didn't believe her...Then when I told him she was swearing he told me it wasn't an offence...I explained Section 5 Public Order act to him and he went all quiet...

Anyways neighbour reckons she is gonna sleep on it and let the coppers know if she want's to pursue the criminal damage...Even though there is none and their house is a shit hole ...Even the doorbell has wires ripped out of it and the letter box has been ripped off!!!

/Rant :)

sorry mate to hear your neighbours are from hell!!!

What is wrong with people these days and where do they get off???

I live in a flat and the neighbours ....I call him Mr baseman as he must soooooooooooo deaf he plays his music top notch too. Go into the small garden and there are neighbours who again play loud music on Sunday....Gods day of holy rest....feel like tellin them to give it a rest haha.

Hope u manage to get it all sorted out?

Well just waiting for the coppers to do their stuff...But even they said she was speaking a load of boll*x...

Can't say I'm that worried to be honest....More pissed off

Yeah it is rather frustrating....people dont have any respect these days and they think its the youngsters most of the time but adults are too.

Well as it is friday have a drink if you drink?

Wait and see what happens you might find she is all talk....it is a shame that we cant chose our neighbours.

and if you complain your racist, call the cops everytime she goes off and record it, stand in the street recording it where she can see you..hahahahahaha report her for racial harrassment to the council etc, mp put a claim in at court make her life a legal hell.... or do what I did with a noisey neighbour who always came in on sat night peed at 2am hifi on full, turn my speakers to the wall full blast early doors and go out

Live in a terraced house...One side is really nice family no trouble at all...Other side are a pain in the ass constantly arguing and playing music full blast...Other night woke me up at 4am..Next night 11.30pm...

Anyways today I'm at home and they start shouting at the top of their voices...After about 40 mins of this I went around and knocked door...Daughter answered and I politely asked her to keep the noise down...Next minute the mother comes out screaming at me calling me everyname under the sun and also some other stuff I couldn't understand...Think it was Urdu as they are Asian...Anyways she tells me where to get off and I laughed and told her to learn some respect...She slams the door telling me she is gonna call the police...

Hour later police turn up after she alleged I damaged the front door by kicking and punching it...Now I'm 15 1/2st and bench press 140kg so if I had hit it I would have really damaged it...Copper states she saw me do it after she closed the door...I asked how could she see if door was closed?? In all fairness to copper he said he didn't believe her...Then when I told him she was swearing he told me it wasn't an offence...I explained Section 5 Public Order act to him and he went all quiet...

Anyways neighbour reckons she is gonna sleep on it and let the coppers know if she want's to pursue the criminal damage...Even though there is none and their house is a shit hole ...Even the doorbell has wires ripped out of it and the letter box has been ripped off!!!

/Rant :)

i dunno how you can handle that shit mate, i would pull them out the door one by one (i bet theres 30 of them, lol) and i would give them all a good kicking.

Well I can't do shit...As soon as I do I know I'm gonna be accused of being a racist...So I'll bide my time...Only issue is I drive a tidy motor...But if anything happens to it I'm sure she is gonna be looking at replacing her double glazing (or what's left of it)

lol i thats the immigrants for u come over here with the full gang..........as slasher says kick ass mate put them in there place.

Well I can't do shit...As soon as I do I know I'm gonna be accused of being a racist...So I'll bide my time...Only issue is I drive a tidy motor...But if anything happens to it I'm sure she is gonna be looking at replacing her double glazing (or what's left of it)

be cold and calculated mate, go out the house with either two sets of clothing on or one set in a bag, and that includes shoes to a ski mask or at least hood and big goggles to cover your face, then come back later, hours later, have all your missiles at hand too and make sure you either have people there to back you up or make sure you know your escape plan is perfect, then do the damage, smash every single window in thier house, if you run out of bricks just go and pick up the ones that you missed and hit wall with, lol (you will miss some, lol,). then when your happy damage is done then leave and dont appear again at all for like 24 hours, and if you do make sure you have the same clothes or different ones from when you left the house previous day.

LOL, ive been and done same position myself mate, iam a black belt at it now, ilmao.

be cold and calculated mate, go out the house with either two sets of clothing on or one set in a bag, and that includes shoes to a ski mask or at least hood and big goggles to cover your face, then come back later, hours later, have all your missiles at hand too and make sure you either have people there to back you up or make sure you know your escape plan is perfect, then do the damage, smash every single window in thier house, if you run out of bricks just go and pick up the ones that you missed and hit wall with, lol (you will miss some, lol,). then when your happy damage is done then leave and dont appear again at all for like 24 hours, and if you do make sure you have the same clothes or different ones from when you left the house previous day.

LOL, ive been and done same position myself mate, iam a black belt at it now, ilmao.

lol..just slap them .take no shit.dont get caught thou as slasher says ,do it on the fly...

Back