Fav Comedian

codepatcher

DW Member +
Reaction score
Post and vote (with a like) your fav comedians.

I'll go first, Steve Hughes a Legend on the observation of political correctness. Not everyones cup of tea, but he makes me laugh.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stewart Lee.

Hey @nara ain't seen you around for a while, hope things are well. Thought you'd have went for this guy
Tough decision for me between Chic Murray, Tommy Cooper & (early)Billy Connolly. Plumped for Chic.
HH.

Hey @nara ain't seen you around for a while, hope things are well. Thought you'd have went for this guy
Tough decision for me between Chic Murray, Tommy Cooper & (early)Billy Connolly. Plumped for Chic.
HH.

Yes, Chic was a genius. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be much of his material that's survived. :(

Think mine has to be the england team :)

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Frankie Boyle, Stephen Lynch, and Tim Minchin.

Dave Chappell, Eddie murphy, Richard Pryor, Chris rock, and Billy Connolly s early stuff

Billy Connolly , Eddie Izard , bill Bailey , stew lee

Eddie Murphy, Richard Prior, from the states! But my fav UK comedian at the moment is Micky Flanagan.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned poor old Ronnie Barker- a pure genius. Hits my funny bone every time :)

4 candles, Spoonerisms and of course Arkwright- what amazed me was how he could keep a straight face. Would love to have seen the out-takes :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ0nFQgRApY

Back