Fathers Day

MOAMB

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey People,

Just wanted to wish all you fathers out there a great day.

As alot of you know i have just had a little boy whos just over 5 weeks old and 13 yr old twin daughters. My daughters dont live with me but i have them every week and they stop over when they want. They are currently asleep in the other room so im waiting for my full breakfast but sure ill have starved to death by time they cook it. :proud:

Also its not just about about us its also about fathers and grandfathers that are no longer with us and remembering them as i lost my father when i was 16 years old.

Well as i wish you all a great day and im hoping you get some great presents to chip or mod. :banana:
Im just hoping my mrs has got me a nice big boys toy to play with (ipad would be cool) but ill probably wait longer for that than my bloody breakfast. :Clap:

Ray

yep Great start to the day breakfeast in bed and all my kids pile in with cards and prezzies

i was at a party last night and the kids stayed at my sisters so nothink for me this mornin, although the mrs just brought me a cuppa does that count?

missis still asleep,i made her a drink lol,nipper just gave me a nice card.fook knows where pressy is yet,make have to make my own,a trip to the pub after :proud:

the mrs just brought me a cuppa does that count?
My daughter made me first one, then wife offered to do second one but I ended up making it myself, does that count, lol? :proud: No breakfast in bed though.

Socks and Martina Cole book, that's me sorted.

Happy Father's Day all round, I agree with manonamissionblue; also let's not forget those who are no longer with us, my missus lost her Dad 23 years ago when she was 20.

I got loads this year a card, socks, boxers, CD and a bottle of southern comfort I don't get that much at Christmas lol

Been wit the misses and her littlen 3 years now and altho not littened bio dad, am practically.

got a card thrown at me by teh littlen (only 4) which set of offf with laughter so all good and a nice dog tag and chain..

eventually got me a cuppa but no brekky in bed,,

tho the chan is nice waqs expecting a ps3 or summat as got her a wii for mothers day loooll

Happy fathers day to all.. thoe who are with us and thoes who have left us to the pub in the sky

:) hope you all have a good day

we're having a :bbq: but its grey skys here lol bet it pi$$'s down :(

got some deoderant,big bag of wine gums (thats me wobbly later) and some iTunes vouchers (yeah from argos lol)

Hey,

Well didnt get my breakfast in bed, in fact i ended up cooking breakfast. WTF.
We all went to my mom's for Sunday dinner so that was nice and the Mrs got out of doin anything AGAIN. :Fish:

Didnt get the ipad either but did get new Razor, Mug, smelly stuff and a new watch. Watch was a nice one tho and i do like my watches.

Still waiting for a Tag or Breitling watch tho :Clap:

Hope you all have had a good day. Hope the weather was good for your :bbq: Rat as its been fantasic in Birmingham.

Ba humbug!

Here is an account of my Fathers day..

Woke up with kids bouncing on my head as usual.
Came down stairs to find no card, no pressies and more importantly no BOOZE!
I made kids breakfast and poured Mrs Witchy a cuppa... this is mrs witchy, tea and breakfast! lying knob!.
I sat and watched TV for an hour and an advert came on for Tesco Fathers Day offers.
Mrs Witchy loooked guilty and annouced that she had to nip out to the Supermarket for a few things.
40 minutes later, Mrs Witchy arrives back home and she and the kids vanish upstairs.
1 minute later 5 year old son comes back downstairs and asks me if I have a pen.
5 minutes later, kids come rushing down stairs and present me with 2 cards. :)

But no booze!

What's that all about? :err:

I eventually had to buy my own booze. :(

Last edited:
Ba humbug!

Here is an account of my Fathers day..

Woke up with kids bouncing on my head as usual.
Came down stairs to find no card, no pressies and more importantly no BOOZE!
I made kids breakfast and poured Mrs Witchy a cuppa.
I sat and watched TV for an hour and an advert came on for Tesco Fathers Day offers.
Mrs Witchy loooked guilty and annouced that she had to nip out to the Supermarket for a few things.
40 minutes later, Mrs Witchy arrives back home and she and the kids vanish upstairs.
1 minute later 5 year old son comes back downstairs and asks me if I have a pen.
5 minutes later, kids come rushing down stairs and present me with 2 cards. :)

But no booze!

What's that all about? :err:

I eventually had to buy my own booze. :(
dude...

you forgot the fundemental rule....

have backup booze...

i boughght the booze yestarday as i knew the mussies wouldnt loool

happy f day either way

mine a bit like witchy ,daughter turned up just before the brazil game with a bottle of rum and a card ..sorted...............

I had a great fathers day.
2 bottles of booze and to top it off the all whites draw with Italians in the footy

Back