father once again

D0G5BO77OK5

Inactive User
Reaction score
Miss gave birth last night with my 3rd child another girl we called her charley 7 pound she was
cant belive how much hair she has i feel really proud right now just thought i would share this with u all because i feel so happy lol

Miss gave birth last night with my 3rd child another girl we called her charley 7 pound she was
cant belive how much hair she has i feel really proud right now just thought i would share this with u all because i feel so happy lol

perfect time too with summer here. :Cheers:

Congrats M8, soubds like she has got more hair than me already:Clap:

Congratulations. Hehe the birth of my daughter first thing i said was my god shes got hair.

congrats mate, expecting a girl on the 21st this month...excited :)

Miss gave birth last night with my 3rd child another girl we called her charley 7 pound

Charley 7 pound ?, kinda catchy name, I like it :roflmao:

Seriously though, well done chum, hope all concerned are well :Clap:

congrats to you both and all the best for the future together.

nice one m80 con grats to you both i envie you m80 :Cheers:

Good luck sunshine:Cheers:
Nothing like a new baby in the house:Clap:

You know it is said that REAL MEN make baby girls.

congratulations to you and your mrs. :thumbsup: hope charley doesnt give you too much trouble :arrrr:

Congratulations mate chuffed for you pass my regards onto the misses aswell.

Back