Fatal Error :Someone has stolen the focus

bigvan

Inactive User
Reaction score
I'm running a dm500c with DW v2.0
It as going blocky / glitchy earlier.
I was comparing the "door locks". I saved settings as they are correct.
I got a flash up message, "fatal error: Someone has stolen the focus"
It seems fine now after a reboot but can anyone explain?.
My surfboard seems to interfere and cause blocks or bad picture quality from time to time, especially when downloading. does anyone know a cure for this. i have tried adding attenuator to the feed 10db, 6db and 3db but this dos not cure it.

many thanks

:proud:

Bigvan

fooking clever these boxes, was it a st? lol

sorry m8 ain't got a clue....

May be one of the programmers can tell us?

Seems strange to me.

Any ideas Rat?

Do you have any CCTV in your house? Did you leave the keys close to the letter box whereby someone could have stuck in a coat hanger and grabbed them? Pretty cool of the db to pick up on this though, well impressed.

I'm running a dm500c with DW v2.0
It as going blocky / glitchy earlier.
I was comparing the "door locks". I saved settings as they are correct.
My surfboard seems to interfere and cause blocks or bad picture quality from time to time, especially when downloading. does anyone know a cure for this. i have tried adding attenuator to the feed 10db, 6db and 3db but this dos not cure it.

many thanks

:proud:

Bigvan

if i remember right when enigma complains of "fatal error: Someone has stolen the focus" or smiler tis a seg fault to do with enigma and memory leak ;) a million and one reasons as to why and im fairly sure u wouldn't be able to re-create the exact problem again lol, if it happens again let me know we can debugg and maybe find a definite answer/solution.
surfboard problem i would say its a signal problem whats ur readings from the modem config page :)

cheers

osborne82

should have gone to specsaversmate. they can steal yer focus all they want, cos ye get a free second pair.

signals seem fine, it just seems intermitent and never had the problem before.
thanks

Back