Farting in Enclosed Spaces

Evastar

Inactive User
Reaction score
Went to a funeral today, the church was pretty packed. About halfway through mass somebody let off a silent but deadly, was totally gross, like a cross between slurry and a pig farm! Was trying not to breathe for the next ten minutes, was never so glad as when the priest started waving the incense burner about!

Why oh why when people know they are gonna be stuck indoors with other people can they not watch what they eat or drink the night before!

lol there were just as many men there as women, god knows who it was, could have been any one of about fifty people in a ten foot radius!

may have been the priest some can be a bit dodgy at least the incence was burning to save you all:proud:

Always happens in an enclosed space though.....it's funny cos you know it ain't you yet you know everyone else can smell it too and they're not reacting or saying owt either lol. And yet you know someone dealt it when everyone smelled it.

Even the dead can be prone to flatulence and they don't worry about who smelt or dealt it, believe the mortuary can be an eerie place to work.

My greatest respect to the family and friends of the deceased.

was looking up another Dave Allen comedy clip, came across this and it seemed very apt for this thread lol

Anyone else remember Dave Allen? :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qx6hAQmR1fg&feature=related]YouTube - Dave Allen - Did you fart?[/ame]

Last edited:
in some cases it can't be helped, i take 13 tables a day for a heart related problem, and warfarin to keep my blood thin, which cause me to fart and they really smell, feel sorry for my wife but i cant help it.

Went to a funeral today, the church was pretty packed. About halfway through mass somebody let off a silent but deadly, was totally gross, like a cross between slurry and a pig farm! Was trying not to breathe for the next ten minutes, was never so glad as when the priest started waving the incense burner about!

Why oh why when people know they are gonna be stuck indoors with other people can they not watch what they eat or drink the night before!

You've met my Mother-In-Law then...? :)

Back