farewell to image creating

hunter007

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys just to let you know i,m hanging my gloves up from team commando,
i,d just like to thank you all for all the support in this great venture and wish team commando a long and healthy life span

once again thankyou all for your supprt

cheers guys

Cheers for all your previous images Hunter, I like messing around and do my own, but always checked out Team Commando images to see just how bad my attempts are in comparison:) lol

Seriously tho, thanks again, enjoy your retirement, you've contributed alot to this forum:)

I'm speechless : shocked2

good luck m8 in what ever you decide to do hope your still going to be active in the forum as your knowledge could help others.
cheers johny48

yea all the best hunter love the last image m8 ;) hope you stay on the forum because knowledge is power & you have it! ;)

Great shame but Im sure u have ur reasons ;) (dreambox maybe lol)

Id personally like to thankyou and ur team for sharing ur images with Digitalworldz and good luck in whatever decide to do next ;)

Rat

Sorry to hear that Hunter but I can understand why!

Team Commando have set the standards for images and hopefully new creators can take inspiration from you and take dbox images to a newer level.

Everyone has their time. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for all youre hard work and for shareing all the best for the future.

Cheers

HUNTER

you are an inspiration to others a gent and a scholer

what ever you put your mind into you do

blessings for the future

cheers

all the best and thanks for all the hardwork you and all the lads do:THANKS:

I dont think there is anymore to say about how helpfull youve been for every1 here at digital worlds, and once again, from every1, THANK YOU!

sorry to hear that hunter, may i ask why? you have done great work here...

me leaving the team dont mean there won,t be anymore commando images :nopity:, it just means i,m probably looking for something else to play with ;) and i,ll still be floating around to help out all the newbies,
i see a lot of new creators are starting to shine out and urge all you guys who are thinking of having a go to play around
you,ll get there in the end,
once again thanks to all
cheers

You will be badly missed.Not to repeat everyone, but thanks for all your work.: thanks :

Well done hunter.... All the best in what you do next. you have helped make some great images mate. :Cheers:

Yeah good luck in what decide to do m8, i know what work goes into these images so a big thank you from me aswell.

Derek

I Need To Start Saving The Pounds To Be Ready For Your Next Adventure Hey Hunter ;)

Great Images From You And The Commando Team. Hopefully I'll Have Saved Enough For What May Come In The Future.

me leaving the team dont mean there won,t be anymore commando images :nopity:, it just means i,m probably looking for something else to play with ;) and i,ll still be floating around to help out all the newbies,
i see a lot of new creators are starting to shine out and urge all you guys who are thinking of having a go to play around
you,ll get there in the end,
once again thanks to all
cheers

Hunter,
Could you please look in the direction of the Dreambox.: shocked2

Does this mean i have to get a 7025 now ?

Have Fun in your next endeavour you will be missed from the dbox2 scene.

Back