fantasy football

aRo

Member ++
Reaction score
how do they do it?

whats the tactic/tips to winning these things??

I joined one at work using the premier league game and I thought I did well having drogba lampard and malouda in my team only to find out I was ranked 157000!! lol I swear its fixed I tell ya!

At least I'm third at work at the mo - everybody put in £30 with the winner taking 60% 2nd 30% and third 10% of the total which is currently £290!

So need all the help I can get - I went for choosing defenders and goalie that wont play so dont earn points but wont lose points either and allows me to choose big players for mid and front.

Top Tip Dont Pick drogba lampard and malouda for a start lol

pick a good captain who scores alot of goals IE Stevie Gerrard lol,

Pick A Top Keeper Who Dont Let in Too Many Goals IE Pepe Reina lol,

So Basically Pick Liverpool Players lol
e0aede23.gif

Stick with 3 quality players, the 3 that you have are fine but all play for the same team, it might be worth swapping Malouda for someone from another team so you can change your captain when Chelsea play a tough game, your choice of captain makes a big difference.
You can get good defenders for not much cash if you pick the cheaper options from teams that don't concede too many, eg Dawson, Luke Young, Jonny Evans, Jagielka. And change your keeper for someone who does play, they're not gonna loose you points by having a keeper from a lower team, but you won't get any for one that never plays.
And most importantly BE LUCKY!

thanks for the tips guys!

Especially like the one about the captain bit!

Good luck to all who plays!

It s a Long distance Walk not a 30m sprint Stop counting your chickens me old china

I will bump this thread in 3 months time to see how your doing....................lol

Back