Famous people you have spoken to?

I've bumped into a few without striking up conversation and they would include:

Declan Donnelly
Martin O'Neil
John Weller (Paul Weller's dad, he was stood next to us while watching The Jam :))
Graeme Souness
Dr Chris Steel (This Morning fame)

And like Charlie (Although not on the same scale) I've met a few through the music business. I've worked clubs with:

Andy Cameron and the late Ray Allen

Also Access all Areas at a Runrig gig as our band's singer was doing backing vocals with them at the time.

I used to have a few drinks with Billy Dodds, Alan Dinnie etc when they were with Dundee FC.

Ive installed sky on freddy flintoffs house.. so met and spoke to him and his wife..

And not too long ago i went to chesneys house off coronation street, he was a good lad to talk too...

I have seen liz mcdonald at her window in an apartment in salford but not exactly spoke to her so that doesnt count lol..

Oh yeah i forgot about Boyzone and Westlife, i've met Ronan Keating and Keith Duffy and Shane Lynch, i've also met Nicky Byrne from Westlife and Brian McFadden and Kerry Katona.

meet Jordon once, never got to speak to her, for some reason i got distracked can't remember why now :)

A friend of mine works in security in Dublin Airport, she said Jordan was a right cow, she was asked to take her shoes off same as everybody else (this was a few years ago when the security was really tight) and kicked up a huge fuss, how dare you don't you know who i am etc etc, whereas Peter Andre, who was with her, was lovely and no trouble at all.

tons of DJ's after running a club night for a while but my favs are from when i was a kid

1) Shakin Stevens, i was in a 'shakin stevens dance contest' when i was about 6. he was ace. ahhh the early 80's!

2) Rusty Lee. Also 80's legend. best tv chef ever.

oh, i sold Noel Gallagher a pair of addidas in about 1998 when he came into Ath Leisure in Newcastle for some trainers. Not as tall as i expected - but still, my knees went wobbly and i got tongue tied!

Walked passed Johny Vagas on a couple of occations at small train station very early in the morning when there was only a couple of people about.

He used to look at me with his magic celebrity cap of invisibility on grinning as if thinking "he can't see meeeeee - I'm Johny Vaaaaagassssss". lol

Whenever I see a celeb I never get star struck, at the end of the day they are only humans like everyone else, and often very ego consummed and poorly behaved ones at that!

Spoke too :-

Bernard Manning ( comedian now deceased )
Tony Drego
Jimmy White
John Spencer
Alex Ferguson
Mike Sweeney ( Radio DJ )
Jimmy Nail
Ivan Major ( speedway rider )
Phil Collins ( speedway rider )

Most of you may not have heard of some of them.

nope still none the wiser........

lol that says a lot about how famous she is I guess.

I forgot to add I also met Tom Chilton from the BTCC at one of the Vauxhall VXR Driver of the year events

1 time when i was on the gate at a dance festival i tried to stop Carl Cox from getting to his set because he wasnt wearing a pass lol 1 of his HUGE minders politly told me to F**k off little boy lol to which i obliged lol

I've spoken to Jimmy white and played a game of snooker against him. I managed to pot a red and a blue then he cleared up

mmm chanelle is fkin lovely, shes my screen saver, my missus hates it lol

ive also kissed the bird who used to play annalise on home and away

Kimberley_Davies.jpg

Was a college friend of Bobby Gillespie (Primal Scream)
Spoke to Ally Mcoist and Richard Keys.

Spoke to Alan Ball in Cape Town in 1976, Tommy Cooper in Jersey in 1975 and sat opposite Gordon Banks 4 weeks ago on train from Brum to Lpool, he got off at Crewe

Ive spoken and played football with Bobby Charlton and Steve Coppell,
also spoken to Jarvis Cocker, Sue Johnston, Shane Ritchie and the fella who plays Bob Cryer from the bill.

Back