Fake dreamboxes?

efc84

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,

i have find a site to buy a dreambox 500c from for my brother and want to know if this site is trustworthy and if the boxes are not fake.

Here is the site, can anyone let me know please

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Dream multimedia stopped producing the 500's quite some time ago. Any you see for sale now are almost 100% guaranteed fakes.

wouldnt they have stock left over and that is why they are cheap? or just cheap cos there fake? wud you trust it? Do pay pal secure these sort of transactions?

They'll be fakes, but they'll probably still work no problems (except with the latest gemini image lol). As for trusting it, 65 quid isn't exactly a lot to throw down on one of these boxes, so I don't think it would bother me too much.

would the DW 2.0 image work fine on it?

i probly will stump the £65 for it cos ebayer's are charging 95+ and p&p and round here the fella charges £140!!

yes i have purchased one of these boxes from this site yes they are fake but still working after flashed with dw2 cheap enuff even if lasts a year lol

sound think i'll get one then, rather save the 60 quid anyway

clones

I bought one 15 months ago and its a clone, had no probs what so ever

i bought a fake from china bout 4/5 months agi

druning dw 2.1 no prblems what so ever only pixals on uk gold but set the same on a sammy 2100 on show change over
may be clomnes but if cheap enuff go for it

if bad put in a dispute

Same for me, I am running a clone over a year now, never had problems with it, though my m8 got one and his reboots itself, I don't think the build quality is as good as the originals but thier cheap and cheerful and they work:Clap:

its actually getting to the stage that the newer clones are better manufactured than the orginals and as most people say its only 65 quid so how bad

Some clones can work Gemini 4.30 some cant. Clones has different grade as well

in general i would stay away from the latest gemini releases as its risking bricking your db if you do,dw 2.1 all the way

Back