Fake DreamBox worth it?

zerofool2005

Chilld/Teenage Member
Reaction score
got an email saying a seller had fake dreamboxes for £75 would it be worth it or owuld it break down in a week?

its ur choice m8 who knows how long it will last ? what if it lasts 3 months will the seller help u ?
personally Id stick with a well known dealer who will offer u a full years guarantee
there seems to be members out there that have fake box's who dont have a problem
luck of the draw i guess

£75 all in well worth the chance, as some clones have been working better than the genuine ones.

Also thats all that will be available in future as dream finishing 500 series. so i hear.

If they ever get their act together.

Load of lying bull **** t***S. (no not upset with them really)lol

Still waiting for 600 after 6 months

The fakes didn´t work stable, you can find much threads about that.
Perhaps you save some money, but you have no fun with the receiver : big crow

The fakes didn´t work stable, you can find much threads about that.
Perhaps you save some money, but you have no fun with the receiver : big crow

im sorry but i disagree....mine works as well as my original...and thats from someone who has both.

I havnt actually bouht one off him yet so i dont know if hes trustworthy or not

It depends whether you are talking about a clone or a fake.

Clones work just as well as a genuine Dreambox but fakes are hit or miss.

got an email saying a seller had fake dreamboxes for £75 would it be worth it or owuld it break down in a week?

Well, no guaranty, bad tuner and when box die, You can only buy another one.
Anyway, Your choice mate. But, anyway, You can buy one for testing. It will working if You don't overload it.

I'd be careful with this lads. no offence to the op but he's only been around a couple of weeks and he's saying someones offered him cheap boxes and a few peeps have already said they'd risk buying one.

Maybe i'm just para.

But then gain paranioa as a hightened state of a awareness

I'd be careful with this lads. no offence to the op but he's only been around a couple of weeks and he's saying someones offered him cheap boxes and a few peeps have already said they'd risk buying one.

Maybe i'm just para.

But then gain paranioa as a hightened state of a awareness

True. But anyway, guys trust Me. Don't buy fake Dreamboxes because:
#1 they don't have warranty!!
#2 If something die, Who will fix that?! You must pay all job and elements.

How long will it take to save your pocket money.

Heheee, for that money: You have DB 500, lol !!! Kiddin'
If man wanna get one for pieces and for testing, that's it ( and, btw it work without problems )

A bit unfair picking on a kid especially as he can no longer access this room ???

Back