Facebook

stevemac40

Inactive User
Reaction score
Why do people think that it's acceptable to air their dirty laundry in public through facebook??

Last edited:
Why do people think that it's acceptable to air their dirty laundry in public through facebook??

isnt it really up to them? i personally never put anythink of that sort on face book although i do enjoy reading those status that are of that sort, some ppl have no shame!

It does just make me think scutt. I think you're right, shameless is the word. Stupid is another that springs to mind.

like on the IT crowd when Moss said his mum has updated her status to sensual

Do you's not think on facebook same shit different day!!
and that's why never go on much!!!

True that but I can say the exact same thing about forums including this place to be totally honest....1 key difference being forums are a bit more engaging than facebook which for me is just a glorified Twitter hence why I'm on here often and hardly on Facebook apart from the odd status update or PM session once a week.

Also arguing on forums and arguing of FB is no different both are dumb it's just that people on FB tend to know each other personally. But you'd have to be a complete nob to argue with people you know on FB.....

It makes me think of Jeremy Kyle whenever I hear facebook being referred to in the context of arguments. So very sad!!!

Hoiwever on the point of websites, I find that I look at very few sites:
Here
BBC
Facebook
HUKDeals
and Ebay

Back