FA considering a shock move for Beckham?

becks should really be on the pitch... what swp/milner/lennon did in 4 games becks woulda done half a game... we had 4-5 decent crosses in 4 bloody games.. becks woulda put those in a 45min half on his own.

becks should really be on the pitch... what swp/milner/lennon did in 4 games becks woulda done half a game... we had 4-5 decent crosses in 4 bloody games.. becks woulda put those in a 45min half on his own.

Have to disagree, I am a big fan of Becks but he seems to be threatening the other RM ( Milner/SWP/Lennon) so if Becks were to retire from International football and take a step up the career ladder with a coach role with England then I think it could help those players in particular.

The delivery from the flanks in the World Cup was attrocious and there is no excuse for that but not 1 player impressed at all for England, so therefore England desserved to go out, never thought I would say that as a Patriotic Englishman but maybe it was just what we needed. A real kick in the teeth for the overpaid, underachieving, egotastic national team

Have to disagree, I am a big fan of Becks but he seems to be threatening the other RM ( Milner/SWP/Lennon) so if Becks were to retire from International football and take a step up the career ladder with a coach role with England then I think it could help those players in particular.

The delivery from the flanks in the World Cup was attrocious and there is no excuse for that but not 1 player impressed at all for England, so therefore England desserved to go out, never thought I would say that as a Patriotic Englishman but maybe it was just what we needed. A real kick in the teeth for the overpaid, underachieving, egotastic national team

how is becks threatening them? he was injured and has been since March so they knew he wouldnt be playing.... apart from one milner cross for the defoe goal what have these 3 produced? absolutely nothing...! they've had 4 games between them and apart from milner swingin a few decent ones, its been crap... becks have never relied on pace, just half a yard and for that reason he is still the man for RM.

we didnt even qualify for euro 2008 coz the idiot mclaren thought becks was a waste of space and dropped him for 8 out of the 10 games. obviously im not sayin becks was the only reason we didnt qualify but im pretty sure had becks been part of that squad we would have qualified...

becks in the one and ONLY player who plays for the shirt and this is proved by the fact that he has all he can to play for us by moving to milan for 2 seperate loan spells... he always gives 100% no matter what... he could have been on a beach for the last 5 weeks, or been in the bbc/itv studios toppin up his bank balance but no, he went out of his way to be with the squad and help them... lampard, gerrard, rooney, terry take note u overpaid fckin donkeys!

lampard, gerrard, rooney, terry take note u overpaid fckin donkeys!
now out of all these donkeys tell me who did or didnt play in there correct position

how is becks threatening them? he was injured and has been since March so they knew he wouldnt be playing.... apart from one milner cross for the defoe goal what have these 3 produced? absolutely nothing...! they've had 4 games between them and apart from milner swingin a few decent ones, its been crap... becks have never relied on pace, just half a yard and for that reason he is still the man for RM.

we didnt even qualify for euro 2008 coz the idiot mclaren thought becks was a waste of space and dropped him for 8 out of the 10 games. obviously im not sayin becks was the only reason we didnt qualify but im pretty sure had becks been part of that squad we would have qualified...

becks in the one and ONLY player who plays for the shirt and this is proved by the fact that he has all he can to play for us by moving to milan for 2 seperate loan spells... he always gives 100% no matter what... he could have been on a beach for the last 5 weeks, or been in the bbc/itv studios toppin up his bank balance but no, he went out of his way to be with the squad and help them... lampard, gerrard, rooney, terry take note u overpaid fckin donkeys!

Hoddle dropped Beckham also and he was our most successful manager second only to Sir Alf. I don't quite see that point that you're trying to make. Maybe you're a member of the Becks fan club but for footballing reasons the mans England career is over, only a fantasist would think he has anything to offer as a player or national coach.

Doesn't need a yard...LMAO...neither did any of the England team last night.

What I meant with Becks ' threatening' them was that even though he is injured atm, his status is coming before the other right sided player and therefore it is still a threat to those players now imo if Becks were to retire from the International stage it would give those players the chance to shine knowing that Becks fever was a thing of the past.

Right sided players are going to be cross-sectioned against Beckham for the rest of my life time and a lot longer, cause no doubting he is a Worldwide Icon and has done wonders all over the world with his talent, just like players are always going to be the next Gazza etc.

Deary me!!! Beckham manager :Laugh:

has he even got any coaching badges yet?

You've got to get over this obsession with this guy fellas.

:Cheers:

Last edited:

No obsession, it is who would be able to get the best out of these players and for me Becks as part of the coaching staff would definatly benefit the England setup. It is crying out for somebody to just give the big players a slap in the face to wake them all up, how about dropping Rooney,Gerrard,Lampard etc for the next game and get some players who WANT to play for their country and would give blood and guts for a extra minute on the pitch, the English spirit that ran through the blood of the likes of Terry Butcher, Paul Ince etc, these players were passionate about playing for their country, it seems now that the English team would rather play for their clubs instead which is a disgrace

He is a national institution all by himself. I am quite sure there are Scottish icons who are forever admired by the Scots and others aswell.

Becks for manager...no, no, no, he is not ready, let him get some experience if he wants it.

When I think of Englands football greats, Becks would be up there, the man has more passion and pride for the game than all those 23 Eng players at this world cup put together.

Beckham for manager ...it would be like a scene fom the advert on tele. the little britton 1 lol .....the whole squad that played was sh**e full stop ..not 1 of them should ever grace the England badge again ..over rated over paid gang of puffs ...player's getting to big for there boots feck them all off and start a fresh !!!!!!!

now out of all these donkeys tell me who did or didnt play in there correct position

m8 give me a bit of credit, i might be a die-hard utd fan but i'll tell u exactly how i see things. ive said rooney was shit and i dont he's world class and ive also pointed out in another thread that gerrard over the tournament considerin where he was playin was our best player...

as for becks, im not part of his fan club but every player to date we have tried, has failed to replace him. becks is thru & thru england, full of passion and commitment and if we had 23 becks' instead 23 donkeys, we would have at the very least gone down with a fight..

one thing i do applaude mclaren for was for dropping beckham. wrong decision for me and for many millions around but he had the balls.... i like capello, just wana see whether he has the balls to drop terry and lampard coz they were probably the worst from the lot...

Get Steve Bruce in and have Beckham as No 2 They would install a lot of passion and put the English essence and pride back that seems to be missing

On a side note did you see the way that prick Copello treated Stuart Pearce ? I would loved to of seen Pearce headbut the Italian cnut right on the bridge of he's nose lol

Get Steve Bruce in and have Beckham as No 2 They would install a lot of passion and put the English essence and pride back that seems to be missing

On a side note did you see the way that prick Copello treated Stuart Pearce ? I would loved to of seen Pearce headbut the Italian cnut right on the bridge of he's nose lol

Never noticed that Bronto...Pearce is another die hard England player who one day may manage the 1st team.

brian robson for manager!

is it just me or does Pearce look slightly camp in that clip ?? lol

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SY1zfUWrQ6Q[/ame]

Last edited:
Back