F1

nohidingplace

Member ++
Reaction score
so wot we think of latest race-- Turkey,

think Hamilton needs to sort out his coach re tyres and tactics as it could cost him a chance to win.

thought anyone.

I think but for the tyre issue, Hamilton may have won as he drove a great race but safety comes 1st and Bridgestone advised the 3 stops for Hamilton. Massa did well though and is getting very consistant. Kimi had a front nose damaged and he may also have won if not for that as he did have the fastest lap. Heikki just had bad luck with the puncture. It was a good race and that track allows some good overtaking moves.

I think but for the tyre issue, Hamilton may have won as he drove a great race but safety comes 1st and Bridgestone advised the 3 stops for Hamilton. Massa did well though and is getting very consistant. Kimi had a front nose damaged and he may also have won if not for that as he did have the fastest lap. Heikki just had bad luck with the puncture. It was a good race and that track allows some good overtaking moves.

i agree kovelinen was overtaking then getting taken then overtaking again it was great.

Can't wait till it's back on bbc, ffs as soon as hammy get's knocked back a place they instantly look for every excuse under the sun. He started 3rd and finished 2nd because his team mate had a problem, what a start ;)

Where's all the hammy's great peeps gone oooh he is going to sail the world title this year, I hope this brings the big headed fool down to earth.

Roll on the Red's :)

Can't wait till it's back on bbc, ffs as soon as hammy get's knocked back a place they instantly look for every excuse under the sun. He started 3rd and finished 2nd because his team mate had a problem, what a start ;)

Where's all the hammy's great peeps gone oooh he is going to sail the world title this year, I hope this brings the big headed fool down to earth.

Bring back Murray!:Jester:

those commentators are begining to sound just like murrey some of the things they were saying

They seem to have dissappeared....lol

Although I don't like Hamilton as a person, (I think he is an arrogant wee prick), I still want him to win, he is a Brit and racing for a Brit based team.
Besides that, he did have a good race on the strategy they had to use, it would be foolish of me to say he is no good just because I dont like him.

Keep an eye on Kubica. He's steadily clocking up the points and is actually the most consistent finisher. All it needs is some f*ck-ups and non-finishes from the others and he could be in there.

this season will prob b more open than the last couple. better for the viewing fans..

Well folks following his excellent performance in Monaco and a diabolical decision by Kimi breaking wise leaving Hamilton 3pts up in the championship,and once again a sterling effort to win pole at the canadian gp, a lot of wingeing going on about the state of the track. They have raced here for the last 30yrs they know wot to expect,is this the excuses coming already for poor performance by the top teams?

Back