f1!! what a game!

Colin

Inactive User
Reaction score
anyone else playing this far far better than i thought it would be... not ventured on to live yet just doing career but great game!!! raging missed out on a podium when the rain came on and i thought id try and sneak the win staying out on slicks!! argh!!!! 3rd to 17th on one lap ffs!!!! lol

anyone else playing this far far better than i thought it would be... not ventured on to live yet just doing career but great game!!! raging missed out on a podium when the rain came on and i thought id try and sneak the win staying out on slicks!! argh!!!! 3rd to 17th on one lap ffs!!!! lol

Picking my copy up today got it delivered to the inlaws by mistake from amazon.
Looking forward to having a go.

yeah not bad at all for an F1 game, they are usually very one dimensional but with all the extra stuff like your agent, helmet colour and other nice bits like the way you talk to the press etc etc, it actually makes it an interesting game seeing what goes on in the background at race weekends. I especially love the engineer bit where he breifs you on whats what. Unlucky on the slicks though man I aint even got a race yet lol I keep crashing out lol in my 1st one i was supposed to get 18th to carry on but fluffed it on the last lap

Its a nice looking game, no commentary?? hmmm, and i love it when im just behind the leader and it comes out with that your 5 seconds behind or infront when you can easily see your not lol

Its a good game, but there are things it can get picked apart on

Play it for what it is, the good bits outweigh the bad, i do miss the timing at the bottom to show where you are relevent to whos directly infront/behind you, you have to keep looking at the top left which aint always a good idea when the times comes up if its on a couple of busy corners, unless u leave it till the start finish each time, just me griping i guess :)

I wasn't impressed by this at all. Think there are plenty more better driven games out there like pole position for the speccy lol

Yep, got bored very quick, wasnt helped by the fact I got 2nd and it didnt show me on the podium!!

All that effort into choosing helmets, tyres, car spec, doing interviews, but not one video of a podium celebration!

Back to fifa it is!

Yep, got bored very quick, wasnt helped by the fact I got 2nd and it didnt show me on the podium!!

All that effort into choosing helmets, tyres, car spec, doing interviews, but not one video of a podium celebration!

Back to fifa it is!

Good point about the podium

personally think its the best racing game since rallisport challenge 2 on the 1st xbox!

i must say im likeing it. there are a few bugs but i still think its the best f1 game ever. but im an f1 whore so that may explain it.

i must say im likeing it. there are a few bugs but i still think its the best f1 game ever. but im an f1 whore so that may explain it.

behave microprose gp? 1 , 2 and 3?? on amiga!

Back