F**n Npower !!!!

DEE747

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just Got My Gas Bill In On Friday £252-00 Wat A Fukn Rip Off !!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I had an electricity bill of £422 for the last quarter. Turns out they'd been "estimating" my bill since January '06 (mainly because they send people to read the meter in the middle of the day when I'm always at work). They wanted me to up my direct debit payments but I told them to get lost.

we use an electric meter (u pay for what u use as you go along) ... Npower sent us a bill for £200. Wtf?! How they work that one out ... if I was looking for a new supplier I would AVOID this company they are shit

we use an electric meter (u pay for what u use as you go along) ... Npower sent us a bill for £200. Wtf?! How they work that one out ... if I was looking for a new supplier I would AVOID this company they are shit
you also pay to rent the pre-pay metre if you have gas + electric pre - pay then you pay to rent both the metres

you also pay to rent the pre-pay metre if you have gas + electric pre - pay then you pay to rent both the metres

yeah i thought as much, they don't tell you how much it is though fooking vermin. oh btw we can't get rid of the metre and go quarterly until the £200 is paid off GRR nor can we change companies while we owe the money it's a fooking scam

I am with these w****rs too for electric costs me £120.00 a month ! 3 bed house ? could run a fu**g hotel cheaper than that !

yeah i thought as much, they don't tell you how much it is though fooking vermin. oh btw we can't get rid of the metre and go quarterly until the £200 is paid off GRR nor can we change companies while we owe the money it's a fooking scam
wot they dont tell you is that it is not on your bill but they give you less gas or electric for your money this is how you rent the box without even knowing it
if you payed every quarter and owed them any money then wot the did was turn the metre up so you got less for your money and they fooked u both ways now it is done by the card you use when you put money on the card the machine is sent the top up plus another file to change the amount of supply u get up or down

well i know i`ll be changing if they have no intention to reduce their bills by nxt quater back to british bass i tink

Yeah, I had an electricity bill of £422 for the last quarter. Turns out they'd been "estimating" my bill since January '06 (mainly because they send people to read the meter in the middle of the day when I'm always at work). They wanted me to up my direct debit payments but I told them to get lost.

Here in OZ, They can estimate your power bill 4 times in the year, Then they have to send someone out.
I have pre paid so it doesnt effect me. Way to go I reckon. Dont have to worry about bills, I just put $60 a fortnight in, And it usually only costs me $40 a fortnight so I have an extra amount saved up incase I want to save the $$ instead of putting on power.

Cheers
Aquatic Dreams™

we seem to get shafted with everything in this country ,

You should give the office of fair trading a call and see what they say. Also get a load of people toghter to email watchdog lol

i had heard a few gd things said about npower aswell, interesting post, thanks.

british gas are the first company to drop their price this takes effect from 12th march, and will be the cheapest until others follow suit

hi just go with southern power my g.f prices got slashed by them have a look into them.....

Mr P

Dont say that mate i have just changed form british gas to npower for my gas, i find npower better as i have them for me lecky, still i am on card meaters for gas and lecky mate.

British gas sent me a bill yesterday for £5.46, ? how the fook do i o that as i pay by card meater and they changed me last week to npower with no problems at all, and they dident say anythink about it when they phoned me up saying they was sorry i was going and if i change my mine i can come back ha.

British gas are just like B FOOKIN T crap mate and live in the past.

im sure npower take a standing charge off each card about £1.50 goes straight to then and £3.50 to spend on gas not fair im my opinion

m8, there all fooking scum, especially npower, why dont you give them a monthly read and get them to work out the bill for you each month..........it'll pi55 them off and we all have to complain to there regulator OFGEN......leeches and ask npower what they did with there 2 billion PROFIT last year

i`m not sure wat to do cos like some of u say all companies will follow suit so i`f i jump then npower drop prices i`ll tink shit i guess they`r all robbing bastards i used 2000 more units than i did this time last year so i knew bill would be bigger but last years was £100 ????

Mate the prices of gas and lecky are going down from Npower trust me mate been told on the phone, gas by as much as 15, 16% and the lecky 2 or 3%.

This will be soon mate.

Back