F+#king agencies

Welshboy Taffy

Inactive User
Reaction score
: shocked2 I'm trying to change jobs i want to learn to drive forklift trucks (FLT) but every where i ring are agencies and i'm getting theres telephone numbers from the job centre which i dont mind starting as a temp but everyone i ask about learning to be a FLT driver they all say you've got to have previous experience.
I don't get it how the hell am i supposed to get the experience if no one will teach me?

and also another job i seen but not interested in was for an apprentice but that also said previous experience needed as well ???

ok and good luck but try and not go through an agency as im temping with one now and they seem to always forget to pay ya! makes me very angry will never temp again

You want business's to train you or you've got a licence and are getting knocked back cos of experience?
Probably easier if its the former to pay for your licence yourself £350-£500.

: shocked2 I'm trying to change jobs i want to learn to drive forklift trucks (FLT) but every where i ring are agencies and i'm getting theres telephone numbers from the job centre which i dont mind starting as a temp but everyone i ask about learning to be a FLT driver they all say you've got to have previous experience.
I don't get it how the hell am i supposed to get the experience if no one will teach me?

and also another job i seen but not interested in was for an apprentice but that also said previous experience needed as well ???

i had the same passed class 2 licence tried agencies you need experience
just kept at it now i work for a bin collection firm
you are in catch 22 get licence no experience no job
how are you meant to get experience if no one will give you the opportunity to learn

i had the same passed class 2 licence tried agencies you need experience
just kept at it now i work for a bin collection firm
you are in catch 22 get licence no experience no job
how are you meant to get experience if no one will give you the opportunity to learn

you just have to make up that you got experience if you haven't got any, thats how it works now days.

Back