F**K ye

Nield5437

Banned
Reaction score
sorry for tital ime so happy

as i said in this therd

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/179126/

i had my driving test today and i PASSED yes yes yes :banana::banana::banana:

now ive got to find a car also get this nav go thing my girlfriend bought me on the sly unlocked yey :banana:

so friday the 13th aint unlucky :D

Last edited by a moderator:
well done m8 for passing your test ...now we can all sleep tonight in comfort knowing a new driver is hitting the road lol:Clap:

Well done mate

I've got mine booked soon

Is it as hard/easy as the theory?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

wouldnt say i was hard just knowing not to panic and if you do a mistake just brush it off

and thank's to both of you

wouldnt say i was hard just knowing not to panic and if you do a mistake just brush it off

I agree with this...

On my test (many years ago!) quite soon it to it, I stuttered a bit while making a right turn, there was a car coming but I thought I had enough time to make it, however as I started to pull away to make the turn, I realised I might be risking it, so faffed about, and eventually didn't make the turn. From then on I thought I'd fooked it, so just treated it like a normal drive, and relaxed. When he said I passed I thought WTF...? So I asked him, and he said I did the right thing, and he agreed that at first, it seemed to be fine, but I did the right thing and changed my mind...

I rememer when i passed my test some time ago now..

Everything seemed to be going well until the last 10 mins or so. We were driving along and instructor didnt say anything when the road kinda forked.The road ahead had no entry signs so i paniced abit and said i have to turn off here as its no entry...

From that point on the instructor took the piss out of me and i was sure ide failed so just carried on as normal. When we got back to the test center he then told me ide passed....

I asked him about it and he sed ide done nothing wrong except state the bloody obvious....lol

We had a laugh about it in the end. So dont panic if you make mistake if you do just say you did and what you ment to do and they can still pass you...

Back