eyecreate

cboy

Inactive User
Reaction score
have any of you guys got this on ure jb ps3?
ive got the eye but it came with the move starter pack so there was no software for it and i obviously cant axx the psn to get it is there anywhere i can get this and install it on my ps3 so i can capture and record audio/video of my kids on the ps3?

the kids have been moaning for this too..

also has anybody got eyepet working yet?

just done some more research apparently eyecreate came bundled with eye of destruction so i'll install that and see if the eye create came with it or maybe it was on a seperate disk i'll post back as soon as i find out

look here ....say its working
h**p://www.psjcl.com/gamelist-E

not the right link ...lol looking at wrong title soz

Last edited:
went to update my back up manager and deleted my original backup manager and it deleted all my games so i'm just transferring all my games back across will let u know asap

well ive installed the new hermes so you can install retail pkg's but it says connect to psn to update lisence for eyecreate ..:(

I have eyecreate original, it's poo!

Just ripped it from bdvd to HD, works fine, took like 2secs to copy over so must be tiny.

If it is small, i'll up it somewhere, if anyone wants, bit too tired to faff about now.

Also eyepet orig,not move, jb copy works fine,think it's by BLAZE.

if u wouldnt mind m8 that would be great, working away in london all week so maybe you could send it next weekend or rapidshare? megaupload? nxt friday?

hey daveleebond.. it has been years since you posted the link to the software eye create.. as the link is expired, could you please re-upload it here again? Thanks in advance..

Best regards..

Back