extream-codes down (suspected to be seized)

So basically if whoever reboots their panel your down till a new panel script is written and your moved over.

On the plus side, if they dont reboot their xtream panel and thier server stays up and you were due to pay pretty soon your sub will remain active as theyve no way of cutting you that's until your subs have been ported over to a new system panel or they reboot and p1ss everyone off.
Its abit like using a tunnel to ferry goods, blow it up and the seller and buyer dont connect to make a sale the goods not longer flow that's until they unblock the tunnel.

Personally I think it's a multi billion dollar operation worldwide so those at the top of the tree will have this sussed in days, their not daft like some on here :):) :)
(tin hat goes on)

B*gger -- only took a sub out three weeks ago !! :( :::: (due to missing sly sports..)

Can you imagine how busy the M6 and trains will be like Sunday with all the Utd fans travelling down to West Ham now theres no CS & IPTV

As if

Has anyone got anything clearing at the moment? Reading on various Discord chats there are options out there some people charging £20 a month WTF....

My main IPTV is still working at the moment including all Sports. He's sorting out an alternative so assuming he hasn't rebooted yet, and I'm hoping he won't until at least past the 12:30 fixture today :)

My main IPTV is still working at the moment including all Sports. He's sorting out an alternative so assuming he hasn't rebooted yet, and I'm hoping he won't until at least past the 12:30 fixture today :)

I'm with the same one as you mate and he's looking at monday at the earliest I think. All the Sly channels currently working fine though. I've got the cricket on at the moment.

I'm with the same one as you mate and he's looking at monday at the earliest I think. All the Sly channels currently working fine though. I've got the cricket on at the moment.

Sweet. BT Sport was a bit unstable for me (very unusual) but I've got Leicester vs Spurs on K +PM HD. Thankfully with English commentary as the Vietnamese on prog beforehand was starting to do my head in ;)

Back