extream-codes down (suspected to be seized)

river4ever

river4ever
Reaction score
I wonder how servers can get managed now!!
Not many lines will be issued as of now.
As of now all lines are remaining active, there is reports it has been seized.

Those using extream are maybe advised to use other method!!!

Last edited:
The video in that shows a load of sky boxes xtreme codes are middleware there do not provide channels, looks fishy to me
and me to m8 Xtream hold events and all sorts, not working in dark tiny offices lol

latest rumour started....that cloudflare has been bought by Sly 😂 😂 😂 😂

I will drop my kegs and all whip me if thats true 🐂💩

Im unsure how extream is illegal.
There is no streams stored on there servers, anyway seems the fake news we have been hearing recently is in full flow again only this time Italian police.
🙄

From TF.
The Italian police unit is describing Xtream Codes as an international criminal group that’s being targeted not only in Italy but with simultaneous searches in the Netherlands, France, Germany, Greece and Bulgaria.

Source:
Xtream Codes IPTV System Targeted in Massive Police Operation - TorrentFreak

What does this actually mean is it the end of IPTV

there are other middleware agents out there, stalker comes to mind. The streams are still there, its just how the providers make sure that they are paid and can cut people off, grant access etc.

What does this actually mean is it the end of IPTV
Lets just wait and see mate, as of now there is no way of creating lines or extending them on extream panel, considering 99% of IP*V providers use this software it looks like its now in the hands of the police.
Also i can not see how new content can be added to servers to be managed as no one can login.

Those that truly host there content and use cloud servers might ask themselves... why pay monthly fees to rent servers and cant deliver the content”???

Not saying its doom and gloom.
But not looking good.
No new lines.
Cant extend viewing.

There could be a migration of clients to elsewhere, but that looks like new setup and details on extream can “NOT” be accessed.
I dont believe its the end of IP*V. As other methods could be used, but those currently using IP*V will see problem very soon.
Already seen big hitter turning there auto renewals off.

(interesting times)

Last edited:
People are getting access back to servers

The xtream codes database is installed on the server that holds the channels, This is not hosting on xtreams servers

So lines can be added / extanded direct in the database,

there is other software as well like "streaminy" that just the same as xtream& you can import your xtream database and will work just the same ..
So not the end just little stop-gap for your suppliers

@rowl3y how mate?
I cant login to see logs?
Also “no” servers have went down other than extream.

Thanks river.

Last edited:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I don't understand - I thought the xtreme panel was available as a client?

Back