Extinction Rebellion

I don’t think Spectre likes me. 😕

Oh, I think you are great.

When did you get promoted to full admin? Only just noticed :) Congrats man!

Still Jnr :).

If anyone wants to, they are free to look at his posts and verify for themselves how many are actually useful and not some sort of snipe at someone :).

Extinction Rebellion protesters - they are not protesters to start with. Government supports them, media back them up, big business is on their side, police protect them from harm. It looks like they " protest" on behalf of the establishment. You should call them propagandist movement rather then protest.

The end game of the protest is: Government rises the taxes - called 'green taxes' on energy suppliers which is passed on ordinary customers. The money collected is passed to big business which bankrolls 'protesters' right now. They call it 'green opportunity' and spend it freely in corrupted Asian and African countries on strange projects- something like big charities now. In the meantime since energy price is now higher in UK the manufacturing of merchandise is more expensive and less competitive. The factories will relocate to countries without green taxes like China, India etc. and pollute the earth from there. The only looser is UK population. Firstly, it pays more for heating. Secondly, there are job loses because the manufacturers relocated. The winners are the big businesses who got hold of the money to invest on whatever they call it as long as it starts with 'green'.

Back