experts help me with rom10 card

bro

Inactive User
Reaction score
unlocked card with a t911 no problem,,,tryed readong it i nagra and it comes up reading of rom 10 failed,,,any advice on what wrong,,im using an infinity phoenix programmer set to 3.68 phoenix mode

used roms studios,,,,read login aprendez then loaded loaded rom 10 repair image,,then wrote login aprendez,,,everything went well,,next i loaded my e c/e image and changed the ird and boxkey then wrote login aprendez,,it wrote 100% ne errors so i put it in my box then powered up and went into engineers menu and its says card null id,,i am certain the boxkey and ird are right,,,,,pulling my hair out at this moment,dont know what to try next

oh and also tryed reading it on another pc and it worked,,,,but wont write to it,,its says set ifs failed

hi m8 try to use mrom put the delay settings at 80 ,20 80 then try repair it ,then hopefully open it in nagra

dannyrp03 said:
hi m8 try to use mrom put the delay settings at 80 ,20 80 then try repair it ,then hopefully open it in nagra

did that it repairs ok,then open it in nagra the programs seems to crash for about five mins,says reading rom failed,,,i have read it alright on another pc of my mates but then it fails to write to the card

Back