expert help

pil196

Inactive User
Reaction score
ok i have some 2000 boxs sold to me for a sum ov money by my brother in law awwwwwww I here you say lol me two now I don’t fancy pulling the attys as im not so hot on soldering but some do have cards so is it worth me getting a t911 as the cards are rom 11 boc and rom 10 a82 so as you guest is a t911 the way to go as the 2000 box is the only one that is giving me problems .?

pil196 said:
ok i have some 2000 boxs sold to me for a sum ov money by my brother in law awwwwwww I here you say lol me two now I don’t fancy pulling the attys as im not so hot on soldering but some do have cards so is it worth me getting a t911 as the cards are rom 11 boc and rom 10 a82 so as you guest is a t911 the way to go as the 2000 box is the only one that is giving me problems .?

Its highly possible the cards will contain a false bk.

ty on that note unless i got 10 boxs 2000 that is its not worth the money so bin em unless some one local can make use ov them i have 5 thanx for the info

pil196 said:
ty on that note unless i got 10 boxs 2000 that is its not worth the money so bin em unless some one local can make use ov them i have 5 thanx for the info

Try the 911 and sell it on if it don't get u the results u need?

hmmmm no loss if i can sell it on

Sounds like atty jobs mate, maybe someone from here can do em for you if your not too far away from em.
Clive.

hi mate
i had a 2000 used a t911 on the card everything works ok all ok in eng menue
good way if ya ask me but ive only done two
regards

as we are here ive seen a tut for doing a volt meter method on the boxs has eney one tryed this yet?? as i have no card for the boxs so a t911 wont do

not sure if you have seen this yet not my work and looks rather new im sure its worth a try at it?

Last edited:
Back