Exclusive Deal for Digitalworldz Members...!!!

safire

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just had a word with Chris at www.supercardstore.com he is willing to offer a 10% discount to all to our members.

Depending on the amount of business we bring to him, he is willing to offer even more favourable discounts to our members...!!! ( 10% is just the start...!!! He is very willing to work with us and is open to suggestions from our members)

For example Chris is offering a special deal on two packages for our members starting today (03/03/2007):-

R4 DS + 1GB Kingston (currently £45.98)
X9 + 1GB Kingston (currently £45.94)

For only £40.00...!!! That's more than 10%...!!!

Very simply E-mail chris and let him know what you need and he will invoice you, minus 10%...!!!

PayPal Is his preferred choice...!!!

This is a great opportunity for our members as Chris will be introducing more products in the future ( e.g Wii ), so this could become our one-stop-shop for all nintendo supercards and all other products Chris feels the need to stock...!!!

I have spoken to chris over the phone today for over half an hour and can assure you all he is a true gentleman and very knowledgeable...!!!

From what i've heard his customer service is exceptional and he is very eager for our members to contact him...so that he can prove that we never need go anywhere else...!!!

I have already place my order for an R4DS...!!!

Chris has also mentioned that any members wishing to become resellers, he is more than happy to entertain you, just get in touch, let him know what site you got your info from and thats it...!!!

I have been meaning to get 2 of these cards but don't know which one is the easiest to use as I just want to put them into the DS Lite and then let the kids play on them as theywish....

Can anyone help....

Well ive gone for the R4DS as it seems so simple to use...Check out the site for video tutorials on how to use each card and you'll now which is the best for you...!!!

Mine should be posted out tommorow and be with me on tuesday...!!!

Brilliant news

I agree with English - Chris is the man!

After purchasing for supercardstore previously, I recently emailed Chris to provide a recommendation for an alternative to the EZ4 which was currently out of stock...

Without prompting Chris offered a completely free trial of R4 ds and the EZ5, simply asking me to either return or keep and transfer the money within 2 weeks! - unbelievable customer service eh?

Now with a 10% discount - even better...

Can't wait for the EZ5 bundle pack to be released..

Cheers!!
:THANKS:

Hi all
Ill vouch for him too
And my neice and sister need a r4 due to warrenty
So ill be getting in touch with him 2 morrow for the £40 deals

Note to the mods
Could we make this a sticky as it needs to be?

Great News,

My daughter is saving up for a DS so I will definietly buy a R4 or similar.

Yeah, I went for it too.

Chris recommended the R4. Looks pretty straightforward......(I hope).

Will report back when I get up and running...

Got my r4 today and i think its better than the supercard compatability wise the supercard would not play super mario karts and the r4 does.

Nice1 thx 4 the info thats great news more discount 4 being a member on such a great forum bigup digital worldz!!! ;)

Top stuff

Just got to echo the great comments about Chris. Had problems with paypal and he was very helpful, ended up paying by bank transfer about dinner yesterday.

Postman arrived this morning with the R4DS. Great customer service and fast delivery. The card is a piece of piss to set up. I recommend it to anyone!!

10 out of 10

Just got an R4 with a 2GB micro card from supercardstore. 10% discount and fast delivery. Got the games running within about 3 mins, it's a joy to use and you can fit up to maybe 30 games onto one card. Superb.

Cheapest price around I think, can be found here;

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.1202

There's another 'package' one (with a 1GB Kingston card) for $43/£22, that can be found here;

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.1459

They accept Paypal and they are shipped from HK (with them being made there, I presume thats why they're so cheap). A few gaming websites have had the deal listed for the last few weeks and received there's already - according to those who have received them, they're the proper deal, not fakes.

Cheapest price around I think, can be found here;

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.1202

There's another 'package' one (with a 1GB Kingston card) for $43/£22, that can be found here;

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.1459

They accept Paypal and they are shipped from HK (with them being made there, I presume thats why they're so cheap). A few gaming websites have had the deal listed for the last few weeks and received there's already - according to those who have received them, they're the proper deal, not fakes.

I bought 2 from them, their response is slow, delivery is slow, BUT you get you goodies and at a great price...it is a strange one to recommend, but if price is your deciding factor, then this is the one for you..I bought other bits total order was $150 and package was marked as "GIFT"

Back