Ex Cw Message any one else? Fun Card

digitalspree

Inactive User
Reaction score
The following message comes up:

You channels are currently unavailable. This may be due to your cable coming unplugged. Please return your set-top box off at the mains, check all connections, and then restart.

M043

I have checked the connections and they are fine, using broadband and dreambox which work using the same cable.

Pace 2000 box

Last edited:
yep they are correct

Essex

Frequency: 666750

Network ID: 09999 so guess its changed itself.

Should i pull red jumper and program the net id ?

sorry what do you mean yes they are correct? The netid is wrong and needs re setting to your area. There is no point pulling red jumper as all that would have done would be to reset netid to 09999 which your is already at.

Just reset netid using whatever method you know how or find easiest.

Sounds like the battery is knackered - thats probably why it has lost its net id!! Check the voltage from the battery - i think its supposed to be over 3v but I may be wrong on that - im sure you will find reference to it in a search or someone will correct me!!

If needed replace the battery and then use libby to reset the net id!!

bobs your uncle....

Iv heard alot of peoples netid have reset themselves recently so i may not be the battery. They all seem to be c&W too.

Iv heard alot of peoples netid have reset themselves recently so i may not be the battery. They all seem to be c&W too.

Could be down to 1000/2000 boxes all being 'a certain age' - these are old boxes now and the batteries aren't going to last forever. At least it's an easy fix if you can get hold of the right battery.

Back