ex-catalogue

***ris***

Inactive User
Reaction score
there is a sale of ex-cataloue products in our town.......can we buy those products?... is it guranted products?

The Dentist

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
if its a sale then i guess they would want you to buy them. As for your second question it doesnt make sense mate :) but if its what i think it means, according to them you probably will not get warrenty but by law they have to give you a working product and seeing its ex catalogues, i take it its a well known firm like littlewoods or something like that.

***ris***

Inactive User
Reaction score
they give six months guarantee...........but is it worth to buy the products?......the products are from argos, jasons, freemans etc....

bluto141

Inactive User
Reaction score
they give six months guarantee...........but is it worth to buy the products?......the products are from argos, jasons, freemans etc....

you just answered your own question, what was the point in that..you get 6 months guarantee, you decide if it is worth it

9lives9

Inactive User
Reaction score
Ex-catalogue could also mean ex-display and possibly damaged so i would check the items carefully if i was you. Quite often there you have some small print somewhere which exempts the seller from particular discrepancies in their product.

TEST