Ex-c&w just rolled??

shiro

Inactive User
Reaction score
Anyone else gone?? Im in midlands..

AU funcard image now available - no more card programming!!!

I can't do the bloody AU on my infinity unlimited yet...

Is no -one doing the C&W hex?

no, no1 has done it yet, but it will be there soon....i hope:)

i wonder..whether its rolling becoz of the england - pakistan match 2morow... i remember it rollling alot last time, when the india- pakistan matchs where being played...

ill get u the hex ill ring my a memebr off here he will tell me em dont pm me either no offence but its for important things only ;) just leave a msg here who wants em and ill msg u all them as soon as i have em should be shortly an hour or so

Would anyone be so kind as to give me an idiots guide to au programming the infinity usb unlimited?

my friend* i meant typo lol just leave a msg here and ill get back to u in a bit with the hexs and ffs get an AU card whats wrong with u guys.. do u like programming ur cards every like every other day :D

26 may 1999 i would if you had used the search button b4 hand and considering you havent time to lean buddy ;@) got to be cruel to be kind do a search its here on the forum *HINT* its sticky and at the top of the page ;)

Benny...

I've been searching and I've read it all mate.

I honestly wouldn't have asked.

It will be something very simple that I'm doing wrong.

26 may 1999 said:
Would anyone be so kind as to give me an idiots guide to au programming the infinity usb unlimited?
i au a funcard the other day. worked first time using infinity usb unlimted

Shit.

Sorry.

Honestly I've read that thread at the top.

And any relating to it.

I'm just frightened of cocking the whole thing up.

My Dad had his funcard AU'd on wednesday and it worked fine untill today.

Now it's off again.

Back