Everyone in Britain right now

How warm was it last night?. Our back bedroom is south facing so it's like a storage heater stocking up to release throughout the night.
2 fans on and got up like Peter Kay said
Sweating cobs !!

Keep windows/blinds closed otherwise you are letting in the heat 👍

I do do that tbh but I think because we're south facing the brickwork and the concrete roof tiles and loft space they all retain the heat then release through the night, It just becomes silly warm.

My daughter asked me to go up into the loft to look for some of her missing summer clothes, It was like a scene from "American Pickers" but mines worth about 10 Bob in total.

The lofts like most a sh1tpit. I came down she said you OK? you don't look well. I was pink p#ss wet through in sweat bright pink breathing like I was having an asthma attack . It must have been a 100+ degrees up there and no air. It brought back memories doing loft insulation in my youth while in the building game.

I was like a hippo wallowing over boxes of god only knows. Well looks like rain due Saturday so I'll me moaning about that come Sunday 😀 😀 😀

I just keep all the curtains closed and downstairs stays relatively cool but a bit warm upstairs but is usually cooler at bedtime 🥱

I wish that were the case here m8 seriously, I were that warm I could have done a steak Canadian on me belly

I tend to stay out of the house in the day only going in for food, drink and the loo.
I have paddling pool full of water and have a dip now and again to stay 😎

Bunch of woosies. I have no trouble with this heat.
Spent the last couple of days painting my shed and back gate. My next door neighbour was telling me to have a break, sweat flying out of him doing nothing.
No problem sleeping either. Lie on top of the duvet whilst watching tv and getting under it when going to sleep. :cool:

Your not normal , you have the blood of a snake

Bunch of woosies. I have no trouble with this heat.
Spent the last couple of days painting my shed and back gate. My next door neighbour was telling me to have a break, sweat flying out of him doing nothing.
No problem sleeping either. Lie on top of the duvet whilst watching tv and getting under it when going to sleep. :cool:
I don't bother with a quilt now. Just lie on top, dressing gown or pyjamas (I'd do well in India, where our manufacturing is!). Too hot for me there though.

We had an exchange guy for a year, from India, shelves stacked with cold medicines etc. Constantly wearing a big puffer jacket :), in a 24C office that I had to use a fan in, all the time.

have a fan in a cupboard upstairs that I used to get out when we had last had a fairly warm Summer, was it July 2018 ?
I did get it out and put it on for my dog for a couple of days when we had a few nice days last year, as he was struggling with the heat a bit but as he is sadly no longer with me I have not needed to get it out yet this year and today it seems to be getting noticeably cooler than it has been for the last few days.

I tend to stay out of the house in the day only going in for food, drink and the loo.
I have paddling pool full of water and have a dip now and again to stay 😎
You mean you live in a tent mate.🤔

Back