• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Everybodys Golf 2

For all you lazy buggers out there the completed game is now in the downloads(black level unlocked)go to options and change to your name.(a new feature for this year.)

John and i are working our way through Hotshots 2 (same game and game play) so look out for the finished article soon

J

VIP Member
VIP Member
For all you lazy buggers out there the completed game is now in the downloads(black level unlocked)go to options and change to your name.(a new feature for this year.)

John and i are working our way through Hotshots 2 (same game and game play) so look out for the finished article soon
im buying another hotshots 2 from the psp iso store now
ive beat that wee fookin 8 times now and it wont save.

Have had this problem before on a few games bought from iso stores, get one tonight if the shop is still open and we will do him the morra

J

VIP Member
VIP Member
Have had this problem before on a few games bought from iso stores, get one tonight if the shop is still open and we will do him the morra
tried other game from ISO store alan .still the same .
has anyone else got past the last guy to open Platinum and saved it????????

jaffa

Inactive User
I like everybodys golf 2, I am crap at it but I think its quite good.

I am getting file not found when I try to grab the saved file from downloads ???

jaffa, have just checked and your right,noticed that there has been six downloads so must of been working at some time.
i will remove data and try replacing it with a new one

jaffa

Inactive User
jaffa, have just checked and your right,noticed that there has been six downloads so must of been working at some time.
i will remove data and try replacing it with a new one

Cheers...got it now. 6 downloads were probably mine...everytime I clicked on it the number of downloads went up even though it wasn't working.

jaffa

Inactive User
Thanks John...but just like Everybodys golf game save...this fekker comes up corrupted data. No idea why but there you go. Rep left anyway cos your a good guy.

J

VIP Member
VIP Member
Thanks John...but just like Everybodys golf game save...this fekker comes up corrupted data. No idea why but there you go. Rep left anyway cos your a good guy.

i can gee u it over msn if u want it jaffa

J

VIP Member
VIP Member
File came down fine John....just when I go to continue on psp it says corrupted data. Strange one as I have used saved games before.
im sure ur putting it in the correct place m8
try and putboth data in save folder
that way it doesnt matter what version u have usa or euro.

and u did unzip it first didnt u (sorry daft question m8 lol)

jaffa

Inactive User
im sure ur putting it in the correct place m8
try and putboth data in save folder
that way it doesnt matter what version u have usa or euro.

and u did unzip it first didnt u (sorry daft question m8 lol)
Dont worry about daft questions John, you need to know to diagnose the problem. Yes I unrared it and put it it psp/saveddata. Its a strange one, I even formatted a new card and tried but still no joy....not overly worried as I hardly play it but it is a cool wee game and would like to have the complete version.

J

VIP Member
VIP Member
Dont worry about daft questions John, you need to know to diagnose the problem. Yes I unrared it and put it it psp/saveddata. Its a strange one, I even formatted a new card and tried but still no joy....not overly worried as I hardly play it but it is a cool wee game and would like to have the complete version.
does any other saved data work that u download
there a few in there now .
try one of them m8

if that dont work then it could be downloads or card problem.
it shouldnt show as corrupt unless u change name of folder
or put some thing else in folder that shouldnt be there.

or u been on the booze again and updated to sony firm ware pmsl:proud:

jaffa

Inactive User
does any other saved data work that u download
there a few in there now .
try one of them m8

if that dont work then it could be downloads or card problem.
it shouldnt show as corrupt unless u change name of folder
or put some thing else in folder that shouldnt be there.

or u been on the booze again and updated to sony firm ware pmsl:proud:
I just downloaded TW08 game save to try and that loaded fine....player name was daddy, does that mean you're the daddy John.....:proud:

Everybodys golf 2 and hot shots 2 both say "load failed corrupt data" when pressing continue instead of new game.

I even tried creating a new game and then copying the files from the downloaded game save to the saved data folder from new game but same error.

@kryton....guinness....I can't stand the stuff, its an aquired taste and I lost that taste years ago. :Cheers:

J

VIP Member
VIP Member
might be a bad iso jaffa
ive took a few before i got one that works fine