Ever advised someone to do something then it all comes back in your face?

*cough*

It's not true, I read it on a site and didn't do any research to confirm it.

I'll get my coat.

:Dunce:

Passes witchy his coat, of not so many colours, shows him the door, and says au revoir monsieur you almost had me with that one! :p

Have you ever gave someone advice and its come back and kicked you in the nuts?? ... more fookin' times than I care to mention mate ;) ....its called sods law I think :proud:

Welcome bk mx m8, long time no see :)

Cheers mate....Nice to be back :) ... been a rather long 5 or so weeks. Went 3 days without sleep going to Russia for Champions league final (woohoo....Championes, Championes, ole, ole, ole) had to get that in :proud: got 4 hours sleep when I got back before a 12 hour drive to a lake in France and after a week of gettin' totally nutted on Stella celebrating the champions league victory all day every day and getting very little fishing done (although I did manage a p.b of 46lb :proud:) I was looking forward to getting back in to the swing of things at home only to return to find my pc tower had died whilst I was away and a family member is seriously ill which meant me staying away up North until yesterday. I'm back now and touch wood I should be around for a while again now though.

Cheers dave...nice to hear from you mate :) ....did you ever get that replacement laser and get it installed in the end mate?

Back