eurovox remote control

suds

DW Member ++
Reaction score
i have just flashed my mates box but now the remote wont communicate with box its not the batteries has something else gone wrong.thanx

you could try a reflash to see if that works although it sounds to me like you have possibly flashed the wrong firmware to the box mate. what vox do you have and what image did you flash?

i flashed 2 different eurovox max blue images.still same.begining to wonder if its a eurovox2 box.this was the info on the original.
model-dvb-xc box
s/w 1.0 ssn4 nov 25 2005
h/w ver 2.0 nov 25 2005
bootstrap v001
thanx for reply.hope this can help

i flashed 2 different eurovox max blue images.still same.begining to wonder if its a eurovox2 box.this was the info on the original.
model-dvb-xc box
s/w 1.0 ssn4 nov 25 2005
h/w ver 2.0 nov 25 2005
bootstrap v001
thanx for reply.hope this can help

Hi

What colors the box and how many scarts at back. Is it all siver.

thanks for the speedy reply.it is all silver and has 2 scarts at the back.cheers mate

Hi

Thought as much its a eurovox 2 so flash the correct flash for it and you should be ok.

thaks very much.also is there a flash for it to au the key rolls.

Hi

Yeh there is should be in the downloads its by sunrise released on 14/4/08.

once again thanx. i will see if he will give me his box back to try tommorow.if he still trusts me lol.cheers mastichick

Hi

Glad to be of some help. Let us know how you get on. Make sure you download the correct fix for your box ev2 as there are two fix releases by sunrise on the same day one for ev1 and one for ev2 so make sure.

Regards

hi my mate got his box running again. he got someone else to do it.a lesson learned for me wont dive straight in again.once again thanks for all the help.

Back