Eurovox picture on multiple TV's via booster?

GaryM

Inactive User
Reaction score
I currently have my main aerial cable behind my TV with a return to feed a booster (used to pass through Sky box but now just plugged together). This then feeds numerous TV's around the house.
If I was to pass the signal through a Eurovox Max before the booster would I then be able to view whatever the Eurovox is displaying on other TV's (analogue tuners obviously)?

Thing is I tried this last night but I couldn't find the relevant channel but theoretically it should work, shouldn't it?

Yes it will work, have your tv aerial plugged into ant on box, have your feed to the booster coming from tv/vcr output of box and make sure the output channel of eurovox isnt clashing with a terrestrial channel, set it to 68 and if the picture quality in other rooms isnt that great change it to 21 providing that isnt clashing with something.

Cheers, now you've confirmed it does work I'll try again. One thing though, all my TV's have integrated digital freeview decoders though they also have analogue.
I assume these analogue decoders don't work in a different way to a bog standard analogue TV?

Just checked my settings, I have:

UHF Mode: PAL B/G
UHF Channel: 68

I'll try it again, assume UHF Mode is correct?

Last edited:
change the mode to pal I. you should still get your digital freeview and your eurovox through the analogue tuner.

np m8 glad you got it sorted, now everyone in the house will be fighting about what to watch.....: bart :

Very true.....still, I was contemplating a second Eurovox so if we have to go down that route so be it.
Now have it showing on all TV's and via my DVD HD recorder (different room to the Eurovox) so recording is now an option.

in case you didnt know if you take the lead out of your booster that is going to the 2nd location where you want a eurovox and plug it into the loop through connector on the back of your current eurovox (you'll have to change it from male to female connector) this will send the cable signal needed to that location, meaning you wont need a cable feed ran to that room. Providing its a decent enough quality coax that is...

Last edited:
Back