eurovox now working

malcb

Inactive User
Reaction score
Press Menu
Go to Language Settings of Preference menu.
Press 1,9,6,8 on the remote Then you can see additional menu item "Emulation" and “EMM Capture” on the bottom.
Change EMM Capture to " active”…now press 1,9,6,8 on the remote ….this

opens a screen that (on mine) has Irdeto/BetaCrypt at the top...press the right blue button 3 times or as meny times as required to get the NagraVision and NTHell and Smellywest are there.....

select your provider and appropriate key and press ok…this opens the edit key screen…….scroll down to” Key Data” …..the first number in the key should be flashing if you need to edit this press the left of right blue arrow button on the control to select your required letter/number once you have done this one press “OK” this will then move on to the next letter/number …repeat until you have all you new key imputed then press the green button to save this info…continue press exit until your screen returns to your cable picture

hope it helps

thanks for the info m8 well done on cracking it

cheers

OUTSTANDING!!!! works a treat mate good efforts finding menu what a man

cheers bob

malcb said:
Press Menu
Go to Language Settings of Preference menu.
Press 1,9,6,8 on the remote Then you can see additional menu item "Emulation" and “EMM Capture” on the bottom.
Change EMM Capture to " active”…now press 1,9,6,8 on the remote ….this
opens a screen that (on mine) has Irdeto/BetaCrypt at the top...press the right blue button 3 times or as meny times as required to get the NagraVision and NTHell and Smellywest are there.....
select your provider and appropriate key and press ok…this opens the edit key screen…….scroll down to” Key Data” …..the first number in the key should be flashing if you need to edit this press the left of right blue arrow button on the control to select your required letter/number once you have done this one press “OK” this will then move on to the next letter/number …repeat until you have all you new key imputed then press the green button to save this info…continue press exit until your screen returns to your cable picture
hope it helps
brilliant mate :) works a treat, this euro-vox2 is excellent man, ive just got it today, very impressed :):):)

Hi! I have a eurobox and have done as discribed but with no joy. Does this only work on eurobox 2 or any eurobox. Any advice would be gratefull. Thanx

I had to do this then a powerscan to re-find the channels.

Cheers

P4TCA said:
I had to do this then a powerscan to re-find the channels.
Cheers
how do ya do a powerscan ?? iam in the glasgow area, pure ntl.

Done another powerscan to try and get setanta, found channels during scan but mesage service unkown coming up when Itry to watch them. Any ideas?

just try doin autoscan m8, that never lets me down

hi i got eurovox2 4 of them i downloaded dnupman.exe, the tutorial and eurovox fix. what do i do from there? whats this about the area file?
please let me know.

thanks

once you have downloaded your software onto your box just do a powerscan to find your channels

no setanta ?!

P4TCA said:
Done another powerscan to try and get setanta, found channels during scan but mesage service unkown coming up when Itry to watch them. Any ideas?

I am the same got most channels however seem to be missing setanta 1, prem plus and a couple other ones. looks like its a poor signal on mine so have bought a cable booster ill let you know when i get it if it work or not .
if any body else has any ideas they would be gratefully appreciated .

Back