Eurovox Not Flashing Please Help!!!

black_arab

Inactive User
Reaction score
Can somebody please help me. I have just received a few Eurovox 2's and I am having a problem flashing. I have done a fair few of these before and I do know what I am doing but with this batch I get the message "This firmware is not fit for your receiver"

They are 2 Scart and I am using the latest file as used for all the other boxes. It is not a PC fault, program fault or file problem as I can still flash a box from a previous delivery.

The file I am using is the full fix _XPA_X_XL_2S_DN_051125.BIN.

mate assume you already know this but there is a new image released for these boxes. You were not the only one it seems that was affected.

black_arab said:
Can somebody please help me. I have just received a few Eurovox 2's and I am having a problem flashing. I have done a fair few of these before and I do know what I am doing but with this batch I get the message "This firmware is not fit for your receiver"

They are 2 Scart and I am using the latest file as used for all the other boxes. It is not a PC fault, program fault or file problem as I can still flash a box from a previous delivery.

The file I am using is the full fix _XPA_X_XL_2S_DN_051125.BIN.

where did you get the box from, have seen on another forum that there is a batch of eurovoxs that will not take the software

malcb said:
where did you get the box from, have seen on another forum that there is a batch of eurovoxs that will not take the software
Thanks for your replies but I have them sorted now. I was sent the new flash by my supplier and as I never heard of anybody else having the same problem i did'nt post my results.

Back