eurovox max

jackdee

Member ++
Reaction score
hi, i have one of these that needs flashing,,but i am totally lost as to which file i need to use. the box i have is an old one just says eurovox max at the front and at the rear it has two scart sockets. thanks in advance for any advice given.

u will have to use a null cable to install the software , theres a red and blue type box and they look more or less the same . the software will only install to the right box anyway m8

When you look at the top of your box, through the vents on the right you can see the silver tuner. If it measures 12 vents long your box is an early(2006) Blue - If the tuner measures 8 vents long the box is a Red(2007) model. You can then get the correct unified loader for your box:banana:

so even if i use the wrong software, i will still be able to then install the correct one without causing any problems??

if u use the blue and its a red the software will tell u its red u need m8 . u cant install the wrong one

ok, thanks . counting the vents it seems it is a blue so will give that a go. and thanks again.

Back