eurovox-max

justintime

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi. m8 has brought a eurovox max around to see if i can update it but cant find the flash for it only for the max-v will that be the same or is it out there somewhere?

been there, just wanted to know which one i should use!! seen them for blue, red, max-v, max-vkuro and a whole range of others, m8 has a black box with euro-vox max wrote on the front any idea which one i should use?

Hi

If its all black then its probably the max v in which case you need the kuro. Press menu go to config and into system info and see what it says.

Regards

think there are only 3 anyway isnt there and these box`s tell you if its the wrong firmware am sure it says you cannot out this type of firmware on this box so you cant go wrong if one wont go on try the next thats all i done casue i couldnt find out what type it was

Hi

Well if its all black with chrome fron in the menu and config it would say in model Dvb-xc Box V and at the bottom kuro thats if its a max v black.

Regards

tried to turn the box on and it just goes to standby and nothing else, so i thought the best thing to do is upload a pic. cheers for the replies.

Re: eurovox-max Kuro

hi all,
am looking for kuro ver 1.0 st4 Apr 8, 2008 for eurovox max redbox.
any one have quick link plzzzzzzzzzzz ? :Fish:

Re: eurovox-max Kuro

ave u looked in the chatterbox.cc toolbar?

Brin

Back