eurovox max v spare box for parts

crofty05

Inactive User
Reaction score
i have a eurovoxmax v that i blew testing software that wasnt official so if any body needs parts the box is there id say most if the stuff is ok in bar the tuner and power just said id say it if anyone is lookin for something

Are you offering it for free (+post) to anyone who needs it ?? if so ill take it off your hands just pm me to sort out the postage.

front led display

i have a eurovoxmax v that i blew testing software that wasnt official so if any body needs parts the box is there id say most if the stuff is ok in bar the tuner and power just said id say it if anyone is lookin for something

pm you crofty05, would be really grateful if you could sort that out as am stuck without this box!!!!!

:Clap::banana:

Are you offering it for free (+post) to anyone who needs it ?? if so ill take it off your hands just pm me to sort out the postage.

hi m8 is there anyhing you need of the box maybe when the two lads that pm,d get what they want whinc is a front panel and also fornt display screen everything else is there m8 if you want

I was gonna play with the motherboard m8 and see what i could get working ..

Back