Eurovox Max Red Box Freezing & Pixelating??

Jason G

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello again folks!

I have a Eurovox Max Red box and since updating my firmware I've noticed alot of my channels Freezing/Pixelating/Popping etc..

Are there any known fixes for this?

It may of been happening before the recent firmware updates but its certainly seems to be more frequent now. I updated my box for the 1st time on 10/4/08 & then again on the 21/04/08.

I saw another thread on another board ond they were talking about an "attenuator" or something like that, would one of those defiantly solve my problem or is there anything else I can do??

Thanks in advance :Cheers:

I haven't got a eurovox so this is a bit of a stab in the dark, my dbox used to freeze occasionally until i went into the menu via remote and changed the ucode.See if you can find something similar on yours, also if your using some kind of splitter this can sometimes cause similar to what your experiencing so try a new one. as i say this is just guesswork really but may be worth a shot.
regards acercam.

Got 2 boxes both eurovox '06 and '07, i notice same problem before the new firmware so not related to that i think. It did seem to start though after the rolling episode but i only get it on a couple of lesser watched ones which are usually broadcasted after 10 pm so it is not real a bother even on those channels. how bad are you getting it?

Some days its wose than others, sky sports & movies are what I usually watch.

I know this may seem strange but the other day it was doing it terrible when we had heavy rain, I know the wether shouldn't affect cable but it was unwatchable during downpour. But it still does it occasionally when there's clear sky's??????

Any more ideas??

Still having problems with this lads, watching soccer am now and its pixelating terrible, I've checked all cables & connections, tried unpluging my modem etc...

Someone told me to turn off my signal booster because my signal might be too strong however, I cant see a signal boost option on my box? Any ideas?

:-(

Still having problems with this lads, watching soccer am now and its pixelating terrible, I've checked all cables & connections, tried unpluging my modem etc...

Someone told me to turn off my signal booster because my signal might be too strong however, I cant see a signal boost option on my box? Any ideas?

:-(

Ive got a eurovox max V 2008 and im having the same problem ive even tried the latest 8% signal update and its still the same and i even slightly changed the channel frequencies with no affect i dont think there is anyway of fixing this problem

by the way signal boost is in tv settings but it didnt have any affect for me

Back