eurovox max red box/ flashing

shotter

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi peeps...having probs flashing the red eurovox max. downloaded the files & tut...in the firmware box i put in the file (EUROVOX-MAX_RED_BOX_19) but it then comes up with "this firmware is not suitable for your reciever". has anyone managed to flash their eurovox max with this firmware????
or can i use the old firmware to flash this new eurovox max (redbox)????

hi peeps...having probs flashing the red eurovox max. downloaded the files & tut...in the firmware box i put in the file (EUROVOX-MAX_RED_BOX_19) but it then comes up with "this firmware is not suitable for your reciever". has anyone managed to flash their eurovox max with this firmware????
or can i use the old firmware to flash this new eurovox max (redbox)????

If you have the latest Eurovox with the red box then theres no reason for the software not to work. If it says its not suitable then you might not have the new one, try flashing the new firmware for the blue box.

If you have the latest Eurovox with the red box then theres no reason for the software not to work. If it says its not suitable then you might not have the new one, try flashing the new firmware for the blue box.

prob sorted m8...tried another version of DnUpMan (v4) and it worked first time. i think their might be a problem with the DnUpMan (v3) which is provided in the tutorial...or then again it might just be my pc

Last edited:
prob sorted m8...tried another version of DnUpMan (v4) and it worked first time. i think their might b e a problem with the DnUpMan (v3) which is provided in the tutorial...or then again it might just be my pc

It's better to use Voxer, it works very well plus you can put the channels in the order you want.

It's better to use Voxer, it works very well plus you can put the channels in the order you want.

Totally agree, I tried using DnUpMan v3 on my 2007 red box without success though its works perfectly on the 2006 blue box model.
Voxer works on both.

Back