Eurovox max 5

YAESU

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys , just got this new eurovox , down loaded the new firmwer 18 04 08 , and i can only get 8 channels ! anyone give me abit of advice , and no smart comments plz .

try doin a factory reset to the other symbol rate,once flashed the default SR is 6952 you might need 6887

ok mate just done the reset , will try and scan for more channels , will let you now shortly , cheers

no still only getting 8 channels , i hope this is right mode is full . start is 250.00mhz ,,, stop is 870.00mhz and symbol rate is 6.952 ,, now the next 3 symolrate are blank !! and the step is 8 , , is this right

no still only getting 8 channels , i hope this is right mode is full . start is 250.00mhz ,,, stop is 870.00mhz and symbol rate is 6.952 ,, now the next 3 symolrate are blank !! and the step is 8 , , is this right

set the start to 100.00mhz

hi guys , just got this new eurovox , down loaded the new firmwer 18 04 08 , and i can only get 8 channels ! anyone give me abit of advice , and no smart comments plz .

is your box the new pvr box. i think the firmware you downloaded might just be for this box. have you tried any of the older firmwares??

nice 1 mate found 38 channels that time , but think ther is still alot missing lol , anymore help

the box says its the euro-vox max v 2008 max series ,

the 28 of the 4th was the latest fix m8 . that had a signal fix too

Your signal might be weak so it wont pick up all the channels

Back