Eurovox Max 3 Universal Remote Codes

vik_x

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi

I have just bought a Kameleon One for All universal remote control, does anyone know the codes so that I can use the Eurovox with my Kameleon remote?

cheers

Have look at the manual. Any universal remote comes with a manual and has instructions to setup different equipment. There may be codes on there for sat and cable boxes.

I have mate, but there isn't one for eurovox.

I don't think there are any universal remotes that will work with this box. You could try an automatic or manual search if your remote supports this, to see if it can find a code for the box.

i'll have to try a manual search, hopefully it should work. thanks for the help mate.

The remote control for sale in Lidl will work if you use the learning function.It is very good and they are only eight euro here in Ireland.Problem is that you need a working Evox remote.Worth buying a working one and use the Lidl one for day to day use and the Real one as a reserve.

The Logitech Harmony range have Eurovox's codes in their data base. I've just finished adding a Eurovox as a device.

Plenty of choice on the range at Amazon - [ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_ss_w_h_/026-3139829-8986869?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=harmony+remote&Go.x=0&Go.y=0&Go=Go"]Click Me[/ame]

I have the 525 which is at the lower end of their range but its perfect for my needs - [ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-Harmony-Advanced-Universal-Control/dp/B000BFGZS0/ref=pd_ka_2/026-3139829-8986869?ie=UTF8&s=electronics"]Harmony 525[/ame]

It allows various activities, for example, watch tv, watch dvd, play Xbox 360, listen to radio etc etc

When selecting an activity it, watch dvd for instance it will turn on the tv to the component input (my setup), turn on the dvd player and switch on the amp to dvd. When you then select watch tv it will turn off the dvd player, switch the amp to tv and change the tv's input to AV1 for my cable decoder.

The setup is quite simple with the file being stored at Logitech so you can always access it and make changes when your kit changes.

Great piece of kit really.

Plenty of choice on the range at Amazon - Click Me

I have the 525 which is at the lower end of their range but its perfect for my needs - Harmony 525

It allows various activities, for example, watch tv, watch dvd, play Xbox 360, listen to radio etc etc

When selecting an activity it, watch dvd for instance it will turn on the tv to the component input (my setup), turn on the dvd player and switch on the amp to dvd. When you then select watch tv it will turn off the dvd player, switch the amp to tv and change the tv's input to AV1 for my cable decoder.

The setup is quite simple with the file being stored at Logitech so you can always access it and make changes when your kit changes.

Great piece of kit really.

Its quite a lot to pay for a remote. Some websites are selling the original remotes for £20.00 although they get out of stock very quickly.

this harmony remote control can you use it with the eurovox 1??

Back