eurovox max 2007 not getting any chanels in ntl dewsburry?

digitech

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all,

my eurovox max 2007 box not getting any chanels in dewsbury on ntl. it works find in tw bfd.

can any body help me sort this out pls? your reply will be highly appreciated. thanks

hi all,

my eurovox max 2007 box not getting any chanels in dewsbury on ntl. it works find in tw bfd.

can any body help me sort this out pls? your reply will be highly appreciated. thanks

have u changed the frequency ntl is different to tw theres an option to scan on both when u do a power scan

hi all,

Ntl and Telewest run of different symbol rates. To get your box working on ntl you need to do a new scan and put in 6887 symbol rate.

how can i change the frequency & symbol rate.? please can you give me a full details thanks

how can i change the frequency & symbol rate.? please can you give me a full details thanks

The firmware for this box allows you to choose which provider you want to scan when you do a power scan. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Press the Menu button and select the Config option, then choose clear data. Then choose factory mode and select the 6887 option. When you do a scan in the usermenu the 6887 symbol rate will already be present so all you need to put in is the starting frequency for the scan.

For all info on scanning see this guide;

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/index.php?resources/1332/

Last edited by a moderator:
i've tried to choose the factory mode but i couldn't find dewsburry in the list. what shall i do now.

Do a powerscan and change the mode to full, this will search both symbol rates and should find your channels.
As posted above, clear data first (config menu).

i've tried to choose the factory mode but i couldn't find dewsburry in the list. what shall i do now.

I think you have the old firmware. From the list select the area that is closest to you and then do a scan.

If he as the old firmware on there..he needs to flash the new update...the max chip is nearly kaput..if thats a 2007...flash redbox2007 firmware..then select 6887 ...then scan on normal..thatl work..

Last edited:
Back