Eurovox Glasgow Channels file ???

thomson

Inactive User
Reaction score
Can someone please post the Latest Eurovox Glasgow channels file either in the downloads section or pm me for my email address so as you can email it to me.

Thank you.:Cheers:

Mick, sent you a link to where you can get it
LMK if you didn't receive and I will attach it to my email:xmas:

ploppy said:
ian, can you either tell me exactly what programs or files i will need, or simply just email me them, its just so that ive got everything i need for when this new autoupdate software comes out (very soon i hear).

Remember iam a total newbie with these box's mate, so iam not very clued up on them at the moment although iam a very fast learner.

cheers mate :Cheers:

ploppy said:
ian, please read previous post and email me what i need mate, cheers.
mick.

p.s
or anyone else for that matter :)

mick your box is already loaded with software, all you need is dnupman (to download and upload to Eurovox) you need 2nd area file and Glasgow NTHell channel lists. At least until new software comes out:Cheers:

mailed you the files you need, even included a USER manual which I didn't even know I had: shocked2
must read it myself sometime:)

any chance of someone giving me the glasgow ntl service file please?
i've used the latest firmware file. ie not the area 1 or 2 file, but the one named IT384C_XPA_X_XL_2S_DN_051125.BIN

is this right? i'm getting nothing on the powerscan.

Slainte
Ally

AllyBalliBee said:
any chance of someone giving me the glasgow ntl service file please?
i've used the latest firmware file. ie not the area 1 or 2 file, but the one named IT384C_XPA_X_XL_2S_DN_051125.BIN

is this right? i'm getting nothing on the powerscan.

Slainte
Ally

i answered ur post on another thread have a look and let me know how u get along any probs gis a shout.

http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61906

elite786 said:
i answered ur post on another thread have a look and let me know how u get along any probs gis a shout.

http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61906

now sorted. many thanks for your help.

i was going round in circles with this for about a week and couldn't understand why the telewest one worked and the ntl one didn't. it's really pretty simple once you work out what it's supposed to be doing! still couldn't have done it without this forum though.

Slainte
Ally

AllyBalliBee said:

i was going round in circles with this for about a week and couldn't understand why the telewest one worked and the ntl one didn't. it's really pretty simple once you work out what it's supposed to be doing! still couldn't have done it without this forum though.

Slainte
Ally

No probs good to see uve got it working :)

enjoy!

merry xmas

: santahat

Slainte
Ally

having the same problems m8 , how did you sort it out ,

anyone got an up to date channel file for glasgow nthell, looking for one with the new five us and five life,

aint for me its for a mate , im in a tw area .

cheers

Back