eurovox ex1100

The file u put on ur usb must be named EX1100USB_SEP01.abs

once u have extracted it to

EX1100USB_SEP01.abs

Put the firmware on the USB stick and put it in the receiver.
Press>Menu>tools>Upgrade by USB,Upgrade file- highlight EX1100USB_SEP01.abs Upgrade mode-S/W
and press RED button to flash and OK to confirm.The box reboot after flash then just do a power scan...

Try this mate.....

ello peeps...can any 1 tell me if there is any new software out 4 the eurovox ex1100

Hi Folks, from yet another new boy to the EX1100 USB. Quite pleased with it, and indeed offer many thanks to p3Pcy for firmware update info. I did just as you suggested to another user and it installed like clockwork.

I am interested and yes, dissapointed to see that there is the "EPG" problem.. most dissapointing but gather there is no current fix?

Also, dissapointed that supplier tells me you can only record the channel you are watching!!.. I am certain I have managed, perhaps by accident, to record one and watch another channel, but channel changing is not stable under these conditions and accessing the channel list turns viewing off!! (bummer)

OK, what I really wanted to know, is:
I have found the documentation to be sadly lacking and would like to source a document that actually tells you what the different scan levels do in Englsh simple speak, similarly, what are the menu and sub menu options do and again in simple English speak for I am a simple Englishman:BLOBBY:

Can anyone help find such a file?

Cheers.... LenG

Hi Folks, from yet another new boy to the EX1100 USB. Quite pleased with it, and indeed offer many thanks to p3Pcy for firmware update info. I did just as you suggested to another user and it installed like clockwork.

I am interested and yes, dissapointed to see that there is the "EPG" problem.. most dissapointing but gather there is no current fix?

Also, dissapointed that supplier tells me you can only record the channel you are watching!!.. I am certain I have managed, perhaps by accident, to record one and watch another channel, but channel changing is not stable under these conditions and accessing the channel list turns viewing off!! (bummer)

OK, what I really wanted to know, is:
I have found the documentation to be sadly lacking and would like to source a document that actually tells you what the different scan levels do in Englsh simple speak, similarly, what are the menu and sub menu options do and again in simple English speak for I am a simple Englishman:BLOBBY:

Can anyone help find such a file?

Cheers.... LenG

try here first pal Who Are You ? - Digital World Cable Satellite Console Forum
then work your self down the sections and you will get the answer

Hum... not sure if I am being called stupid or not?

I'm not sure as I am impressed by the inference anyway.

Thanks.

LenG

hi i have just downloaded the firmware sep 25 beta from your link do i use that and not the sep01.abs

The 25th update is to sort out the on screen error message..so you can use either it shoulnt be a prob...

Back