eurovox ex1100

No mate you have to load the firmware which is in post 2 and rest of the thread tells you how to do it...

Last edited:
hi guys got this box the other day i have flashed it as has been posted already but i find my epg is absolut garbage compared to my ex1000 is anyone else having this problem or is there an easy way to fix this? Any help would be greatful thanks

I have done about 4 boxes and they all have same prob with the epg,i guess its the firmware,so you will have to wait for a update of the firmware to sort that out.....

I have done about 4 boxes and they all have same prob with the epg,i guess its the firmware,so you will have to wait for a update of the firmware to sort that out.....

Yeah i thought that mate cheers.

Extract the file from the winrar which should be EX1100USB_SEP01.abs on to the usb

To put the firmware on,stick the usb into the box and Press>Menu>tools>Upgrade by USB,highlight EX1100USB_SEP01.abs
and press RED button to flash,once flash done just do a scan and thats it.

Hi Guys
Just curious as I don't have the box yet but can I use my saved channel list(from Ex1000) and upload it to the box or do I have to do a scan and manually re-arrange?
TiA

Hi Guys
Just curious as I don't have the box yet but can I use my saved channel list(from Ex1000) and upload it to the box or do I have to do a scan and manually re-arrange?
TiA

no mate you cant use the ex1000 cdf cos i tried and it doesnt accept the file but they are releasing a voxer type application to solve that prob...

hi

does anyone else have a problem with missing information on the EPG.

could really do with the correct info if i am to record.

wife won't let me ditch sky+ till its sorted

other than that i am pleased with box, will be even happier in a few MONTHS once i sort the channel order out!!:proud:

You guys that are not getting EPG data - what area are you in, Pure NTL, C&W or TW?

just got euro1100 ,spot on ,got working ,just wonderd if there is any way to save the channels,can u use the part software what u use for the 1000 to save and upload channels ,not the part to flash the 1000, or is there another way
regards scooter

No mate you cant use the voxer cos the ex1000 uses cdf files and the ex1100 uses udf files.i heard an application like voxer is being released soon.have you tried saving your channel list on a usb for backup which can also be uploaded.

Last edited:
no joy with usb ,connects ok cant see the option any where to save channels though ,less i am missing somthing. put stick in usb ,menu opened up stick up , dont no what to press after that .
regards scooter

Update by USB and then dump channel data :)

There is a favourite channel editor I saw posted on AF called - Editor_HD_200_CI_PVRready, it doesn't seem to do the main list though.

You guys that are not getting EPG data - what area are you in, Pure NTL, C&W or TW?

Hi lincsat

i am in a TW area, close to knowsley site.

the EPG listings, especially when on the multiple day listing, have gaps and no descriptions. which is a pain as there is no "series link" of sort.

and when changing channels, i get a few "no information" on the OSD, such as ITV, etc.

Is this normal?

And on a note: gave up on sorting the channel order out till UCF file is uploaded. No patience!!

cheers

Last edited:
hi just started to get
card slot 0 in card slot 0 out flashing on screen ,any one any info on it
regards scooter

hi just started to get
card slot 0 in card slot 0 out flashing on screen ,any one any info on it
regards scooter

hi scooter

i did get this, but when i moved box onto a different Scart and cable input it, touch wood, has not returned.

don't know is this helps, but worth a try.

regards

Back