eurovox ex1100

please could sum 1 tell me how this file would work.how would i load it two my eurovox ex1100?

hi all,
Jst purchased an ex11000.... will post back l8tr and tell all about performance.........Schmoo1

Hi all
I have a eurovox ex1100usb and it is good and easy to use.
I am the same as dynamix I have the file but what do you do with a .abs file I have put it on a usb pen drive and I told it to update from usb and it wont.
Can anyone help

Ste

Hi again
Sorry got file from another site and it was'nt working the file above defo works my ex1100usb is done now thank you for that
I think the menu system is much better then the ex1000 and the ex5100pvr you have 13 lots of favs now so you can sort out the channels better and it is easy to to use the pvr
I am much happier with my ex1100usb now much better then the ex1000 and the 5100pvr
As I have said above thank you
Ste

please could sum 1 tell me how this file would work.how would i load it two my eurovox ex1100?

once you got the file in the usb and stuck usb in the box,press menu>tools>upgrade by usb, there it will be showing the upgrade file then just press the red button once file transfered do a power scan and thats it.

once you got the file in the usb and stuck usb in the box,press menu>tools>upgrade by usb, there it will be showing the upgrade file then just press the red button once file transfered do a power scan and thats it.

Hi, i understand all that easy enough, but, i am getting an error message saying the file is either in an unknown format or damaged, can u help further, thank you in advance.....Schmoo1......also getting NO FILE showing on ex1100 @ (upgrade by USB), in order for me to scan although it shows up on stick on PC..??????.. help please..
GOT IT, changed name of file ??? dont know if that was it, then extracted from file if that makes sense,, ??? sorry for being a bit vague, but this worked ... put pen in box and software was there.....GR8......CHEERS all..........

Last edited:

i,ve done that and still nothing

the file u put on ur usb must be named EX1100USB_SEP01.abs

make sure u have extracted the file as is advised above

once u have extracted it to

EX1100USB_SEP01.abs

Put the firmware on the USB stick and put it in the receiver.
Press -> Menu-tools-Upgrade by USB, highlight EX1100USB_SEP01.abs
and press RED button to flash and OK to confirm.

hi there im new to this ive recently purchased a eurovox ex110 usb and i need some help on setting it up because when i scan the box it picks up the channels but when i select a channel it says bad or scrambled channel.

HI guys got this box the other day i have flashed it as has been posted already but i find my epg is absolut garbage compared to my ex1000 is anyone else having this problem or is there an easy way to fix this? any help would be greatful thanks

hi there im new to this ive recently purchased a eurovox ex110 usb and i need some help on setting it up because when i scan the box it picks up the channels but when i select a channel it says bad or scrambled channel.

introduce your self first mate rather than just jumping in and trying to get help then leaving they are loads to do on here take a few min too look around and you will be surprised

sorry mate im a bit a busy trying to sort this out ive recently registered with this site and thought i would be able to find out how to install my eurovox hope your not offended.

Have you uploaded the firmware through the usb???

Back