eurovox chirping

tresor69

Inactive User
Reaction score
hello

is anyone having probs with there eurovoxes chirping i cant seem to sort the prblem all i know is that its doing at the same time as other boxes that friends have

tried no splitters
boosters
latest kuro fix
factory reset
power scan

the lot any ideas cheers guys

Press info twice and if the sig reading is 8% on the chirping channels its
a known fault and there is no cure

is it doin it on all channels or ones just on certain frequencies?

have you tried adjusting the frequencies on these channels by 0.5
its probably just a couple of transponders that are slightly out,each containing about 5 channels
as the eurovox only rounds off the frequency to the nearest .0 eg 522.000 when the true frequency is 522.500 ect
i have same problem after a fresh powerscan but adjusting them always solves the prob!

have you tried adjusting the frequencies on these channels by 0.5
its probably just a couple of transponders that are slightly out,each containing about 5 channels
as the eurovox only rounds off the frequency to the nearest .0 eg 522.000 when the true frequency is 522.500 ect
i have same problem after a fresh powerscan but adjusting them always solves the prob!

oh ok i will try that didnt know you could do that how do you do it ??
through manual scan?

cheers

sorry for the delay m8
go into installation
choose the frequency and press ok
press green for channel edit
blue for modify
then adjust the frequency and save

sorry for the delay m8
go into installation
choose the frequency and press ok
press green for channel edit
blue for modify
then adjust the frequency and save

cheers mate

is there any way of finding the right frequencies for the channels?

chirpping channels is sometimes caused by signal too strong sometimes nearer 98% try to attenuate the signal if its the 8% signal problem there is a fix for this UFL_MaxV_Kuro3_28_04_08_T and i can confirm it works perfectly

my signals about 83% ish but the problem is when a channel starts chirping its doing it on my mums
box at the exact time on the same channel and a subbed box is fine so i dont know whats goin on so to me the channel frequency seems more likely ???

i only used to get it on bbc1 but since they started the rolls i'm getting it on a few more channels.
allways at 83% and a max v running kuro beta ( 28-4-08 version i lost nearly all channels so went back)

Back